Katie Price #312 Where on earth is Teflon2? Have they fallen in the swimming pool after slipping on poo ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Winepig on the new fred title wooohooo
Screenshot_20230827_115054_Chrome.jpg

Life keeps getting better for old skanky, even her superfan has turned on her for treating her like tit
Screenshot_20230827_114920_Chrome.jpg

She's oulled out the surrogacy and the papers have printed her story, no word from skanky

She was adamant on a live that kieron isn't having the kids back, even though after leaving the kids on live tik tok the kids answered 'yes' to the question do you miss your dad 😔
She's on tik tok live now 2 hours late smacking the puppy and telling the viewers to duck off while shouting at the kids

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can't watch much more either @SmillieKylie. Apart from her droning on and on and on and on and on and on and behaving like a right bleep, I can't stand the fawning comments either. I did enjoy it when she said that she loves smells and perfumes (and yes, a new perfume will be coming out but she'd had a breakdown so had to drop it for a while). However, considering her lack of personal hygiene, she probably needs something akin to a pomade shoved under that rather strange new nose.... something like that ointment they put under their noses during a post mortem....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well done @Winepig on the new fred title wooohoooView attachment 2407573

Life keeps getting better for old skanky, even her superfan has turned on her for treating her like tit
View attachment 2407577
She's oulled out the surrogacy and the papers have printed her story, no word from skankythis

She was adamant on a live that kieron isn't having the kids back, even though after leaving the kids on live tik tok the kids answered 'yes' to the question do you miss your dad 😔
She's on tik tok live now 2 hours late smacking the puppy and telling the viewers to duck off while shouting at the kids
All this going on in the garden, poor neighbours listening to 2 hours of this crap. Running a business from home, is it allowed?

Reactions: 26
Skank has already been in trouble at the crappy Shack for SB's car business being run from there

Reactions: 24
She doesn't look like any of her children except for Harvey, and she's getting more and more like him with her lip lift and widened nose (which look fine on H).

1693134705189.jpeg

1693134723816.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How does Jeyda put up with this?
So unprofessional, late, rude, can’t remember prices, lack of Wi-Fi, smells everything, vapes, moaning, tit camera work, can’t repeat people’s names, constantly sniffing and touching her hair, shouts and is inappropriate.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Can she not be kicked off again for vaping, I don't do any social media so not on but I'd report her for everything.

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the votes lovely Tattlers 😘

You make a Wine Soaked Old Pig very happy ☺

Keep dipping into the live thingy to try & watch some but I can only cope for a couple of minutes at a time .

Horrid HORRID creature that she is . Not a single redeeming feature whatsoever !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
All this going on in the garden, poor neighbours listening to 2 hours of this crap. Running a business from home, is it allowed?
I very much doubt you can run a business from home if you're renting.

Reactions: 22
She’s had 2 bowls of coco pops for breakfast and loads of Chinese left over as bought far too much

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I very much doubt you can run a business from home if you're renting.
Most tenancy agreements would prohibit it & it very likely invalidates the landlord's building insurance if not declared. Most home insurance are ok if it's just used for office/admin type work, but anything more than that (especially if any visitors to the property) & it gets more complicated & expensive, not that she'd care anything about that!

Letting agents really need to be made aware if possible...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.