Katie Price #308 Once in the clink life will be frugal, no nails, no wigs & no more bugle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Winepig on the latest thread title
Screenshot_20230815_141711_Chrome.jpg

not much to say as skanky has been AWOL the whole of the last thread!! Lots of speculation but zero ☕
Crawl is still missing aswell, but he has been allowed to post some dog food ads on his insta stories
She's told the papers she wants to go to jail... hopefully her wish will come true soon 🤞
Kieron did post a beautiful montage for jetts birthday thought where an Eagle eyed tattler noticed a pic of jett with apollo at the end of the mucky mansion drive....this was taken not long ago even though 'jett doesn't want to see his dad' according to spiteful skanky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Skank’s having to share her tale of woe with Holly’s own issues, oh Skank won’t be liking sharing a front page with Holly, no she won’t be liking that. Skank won’t be so fussed about the prison bit, just sharing the page with that ‘little witch’ Holly, as Skank calls her whenever they cross paths.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Skank’s having to share her tale of woe with Holly’s own issues, oh Skank won’t be liking sharing a front page with Holly, no she won’t be liking that. Skank won’t be so fussed about the prison bit, just sharing the page with that ‘little witch’ Holly, as Skank calls her whenever they cross paths.
I think it would be even funnier of Skanky shared the front page with that Katona woman or even the Westbrook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasn't Harvey supposed to be 'designing' his new line of T shirts this week? Wasn't she going to show him doing that live on TT? IF she has buggered off abroad alone why have H this week when she isn't even going to be there?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This could be one way skank could earn a few quid in prison. 🤣View attachment 2382023
Absolutely brilliant new thread title! @Winepig 👌
Going back to the last thread; A Krustie mentioned that Kipper has NEVER undergone IVF treatment.
I'm pretty sure she did with Alex. She was meant to be giving herself the jabs etc when they were on holiday but fucked up somehow by not getting back on time to undergo hormone testing etc, so it turned into a 'wasted' cycle of treatment.
Her chances of conceiving now are virtually zero. Her ovum are battered by age and life-style choices and, from the looks of it (being built like a brick tit-house) most definitely peri-menopausal.
😃Ps/ What are you making for tea, Stan?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i see the ice cream van picture is back on her Instagram it must be at least 4 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Absolutely brilliant new thread title! @Winepig 👌
Going back to the last thread; A Krustie mentioned that Kipper has NEVER undergone IVF treatment.
I'm pretty sure she did with Alex. She was meant to be giving herself the jabs etc when they were on holiday but fucked up somehow by not getting back on time to undergo hormone testing etc, so it turned into a 'wasted' cycle of treatment.
Her chances of conceiving now are virtually zero. Her ovum are battered by age and life-style choices and, from the looks of it (being built like a brick tit-house) most definitely peri-menopausal.
😃Ps/ What are you making for tea, Stan?
Toad in the hole, mash, cabbage, carrots and garden peas and onion gravy. 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Our lovely @Winepig is title queen.Fabby titles❤
---

Oh my love that not mash though,never liked mash much since a kid,I used to hide it in a cupboard..Mum went mad.🥴🤣everything else Stan is ace.☺
Will take a few tatties out the pan when they start to soften and put them in oven sprinkle of sea salt and white pepper with the toad in hole should Crispen up nicely just for you Dolly❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Our lovely @Winepig is title queen.Fabby titles❤
---

Oh my love that not mash though,never liked mash much since a kid,I used to hide it in a cupboard..Mum went mad.🥴🤣everything else Stan is ace.☺
Yes, I was a little deflated to hear Stan is having mash. I'm a bit funny about mash, especially after hearing about Kippers' lumpy grey offerings with the peel mixed in. :eek:
All I can visualise now is that wonderful retro ad 'For mash get SMASHED!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes, I was a little deflated to hear Stan is having mash. I'm a bit funny about mash, especially after hearing about Kippers' lumpy grey offerings with the peel mixed in. :eek:
All I can visualise now is that wonderful retro ad 'For mash get SMASHED!'
My mum to be honest done lovely mash but never keen only bubble and squeak,nice crisp top,I was only a kid mum left me eating me dinner (big dinner) 🤣 mash on it,I used to open our cupboard and just spoon it on a shelf..she used to go mad,I was only about 6 years old.🤣No fridges or anything Back then in 52/53. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.