Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another load of old tit And lies.
She's now pretending that it was a huge fire and the fire brigade attended - I think not - I think they just threw water over the curtains that had caught fire because she started it by leaving lit nightlight candles in Jett's room. It is monstrous that she is allowed to re-write these old stories. Please someone prove me wrong and come up with some pics of fire engines putting the fire out and tell me I'm hallucinating.

She's now pretending that it was a huge fire and the fire brigade attended - I think not - I think they just threw water over the curtains that had caught fire because she started it by leaving lit nightlight candles in Jett's room. It is monstrous that she is allowed to re-write these old stories. Please someone prove me wrong and come up with some pics of fire engines putting the fire out and tell me I'm hallucinating.
Oh and now the property is worth 3mil ha ha ha ha ha ha. It has doubled in price and you can't live in most of it...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They should play the drum bit of eastenders end theme, when price finishes her segment... price “I’ll be back next week” then price winks...cue eastenders music 🤷‍♀️
Ha, the bloody theme to Laurel & Hardy as she toddles off would be more appropriate at the minute 🤣 hello you lovely lot, just having a catch up. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What's the info on being preggers and having the jab or trying for a baby and having the jab? Nothing that would impact me.
I work within a team of midwives and the Covid vaccine is most definitely not advised while pregnant according to NICE guidelines. Hope that helps .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
With all that money she appears to have why doesn't she pay someone to clean up MM

Reactions: 9
What's the info on being preggers and having the jab or trying for a baby and having the jab? Nothing that would impact me.
speak to your GP please! There are no trials on pregnant women for obvious ethical reasons. There have been no bad outcomes so far, but it needs to be a risk v. benefit discussion xx

Reactions: 7
Thank you - makes sense.
There is not enough research or evidence as yet to prove it is safe as yet . If a lady is trying to get pregnant and has an underlying health issue that’s up to her / doctor to decide . But once pregnant most definitely not advised .

Reactions: 5
Can you drive if one hand is in a cast?
My understanding is, that if you were implicated in an accident or dangerous driving then if your arm was in a cast it would be deemed dangerous driving as you cannot be fully in control of the vehicle

Reactions: 11
There is not enough research or evidence as yet to prove it is safe as yet . If a lady is trying to get pregnant and has an underlying health issue that’s up to her / doctor to decide . But once pregnant most definitely not advised .
Only not advised in confirmed pregnancy in the same way even paracetamol isn’t advised - again because of the ethics. To anyone who has had it whilst pregnant, please don’t panic, there are no known bad outcomes from having it and second dose will be supported if wanted. Also new guidance out this week.

Reactions: 5
Two pics today 🥰

My first one as suggested yesterday... Little Sid running Katie over while driving an ambulance 😄😄 xx
Resizer_16165486909471.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Only not advised in confirmed pregnancy in the same way even paracetamol isn’t advised - again because of the ethics. To anyone who has had it whilst pregnant, please don’t panic, there are no known bad outcomes from having it and second dose will be supported if wanted. Also new guidance out this week.
Thank you also for help and advice . I also stress that if a lady has major underlying health conditions they do have to see our Obstetrician’s who will then along with the patient make a consensual decision.

Reactions: 4
Thank you Pom Bear, love it...Super Sid is awesome ❤
Now don't forget, the wise and angelic🤮 Klattie said "Pictures are deceiving" so if the cops question Sid, he can use that defence. It wasn't me. I wasn't driving. I was just sitting there.

You're welcome 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx
I love Sid 🥰 xx.

Today's second pic as suggested yesterday..Katie in heals with the zimmer frame 😄 xx

View attachment 497621

More pics tomorrow 🥰
Should sell that one to the Sun.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can have it while pregnant if the benefit outweighs the risks, for instance if you have other health conditions that put you at high risk of being ill from COVID, the green book allows for this to be clinical discretion
Initially they advised people not to get pregnant for 8 weeks but they don’t do this anymore either. Same as you had to have had no vaccines for 7 days, this isn’t the case either

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.