Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Slow news day!

The 42-year-old star was relieved to discover that she could still wear stilettos after it was feared that she would never walk again.

Since when are wedges STILETTOS 🤣🤣
These Sun reporters are thick as tit
Another KP miracle! Surely this just confirms she is not eligible for a blue badge? The Sun is deleting any negative comments on KP. I commented that while Carl’s house may look clean, I bet it smells of dogs, and it got deleted!😂. Also, are the pics in the house sale story old? Didn’t they sell the lounge suite on Depops?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They didn't make up the story. Well how it happened, is incorrect yes. But he has hurt his hand and he did go to hospital.
Thank you our good friend. Is it how we suspect it happened as we don't think he's seen a dumbbell in his life!!! :LOL:

Reactions: 15
Surely this just confirms she is not eligible for a blue badge? The Sun is deleting any negative comments on KP. I commented that while Carl’s house may look clean, I bet it smells of dogs, and it got deleted!😂. Also, are the pics in the house sale story old? Didn’t they sell the lounge suite on Depops?🤔
Yes there was a story in the sun saying it had sold within in minutes along with the dining set and curtains. Obviously that was a big fat lie again. That huge astro turfed garden is smaller than a billiard table.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell
Is going on here with these 2? 🤔Are we going with Harvey or he’s punched something? I take it they have a place to rent already that she will be paying for whilst he sells his so she can get rid of more money. Y would u get ur disabled son settled in very close to u then move? Unless they are close but that still means she’s 2hrs away from the others. She’s an absolute beg 🤬

Reactions: 12
Yes - perhaps they are moving into to 'Harvey's' or running away from him to stay @BigBlue2018 's favourite butchers?
Can you get a flight to Turkey at the moment Liar?

If you can, I'm sure my good friend "The Butcher of Istanbul MD" could fashion Clearblue Cole some new fingers to replace the ones which were snapped off from old plastic surgery off-cuts before they go his other brother, "The Baker of Istanbul" to be made into kebabs or pies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Can you get a flight to Turkey at the moment Liar?

If you can, I'm sure my good friend "The Butcher of Istanbul MD" could fashion Clearblue Cole some new fingers to replace the ones which were snapped off from old plastic surgery off-cuts before they go his other brother, "The Baker of Istanbul" to be made into kebabs or pies.
That's horrible that is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow, it's expensive to live 'darn sarf' innit 😳. Oop 'ere that would be about £165,000 - £180,000
I live darn sarf and house prices where I live are bloody ridiculous! my kids have just had mine valued and it's worth a whole lot more than we paid for it 😮 having said that we added extensions etc over the years and front and rear gardens are large but initially it was a 3 bed semi, I don't think my kids will have trouble selling though cos Kelly Brook was my neighbour for a couple of years 😉 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live darn sarf and house prices where I live are bloody ridiculous! my kids have just had mine valued and it's worth a whole lot more than we paid for it 😮 having said that we added extensions etc over the years and front and rear gardens are large but initially it was a 3 bed semi, I don't think my kids will have trouble selling though cos Kelly Brook was my neighbour for a couple of years 😉 😁
Yes the south throws up some horrendous house prices. I've always lived in the south... you gotta live somewhere so you have to pay. 😭 🏘

Reactions: 9
I’m a grown man , don’t get fazed by much , and I normally laugh at her ,not laughing now , it upsets me badly, special kids used to be locked away , But now the great parents out there bring them up just like any other child , and they contribute to society, Bring a lot of love into the world, I would love to show you my grandson in his school plays, or his singing loves singing, and he gets certificates every now and then for good work , that’s what I’m proud of , getting him to swear in front of everybody is not an achievement, one evil brain dead witch,
And nobody will ever convince me otherwise
The difference being that you raised a brilliant son/daughter
I’m a grown man , don’t get fazed by much , and I normally laugh at her ,not laughing now , it upsets me badly, special kids used to be locked away , But now the great parents out there bring them up just like any other child , and they contribute to society, Bring a lot of love into the world, I would love to show you my grandson in his school plays, or his singing loves singing, and he gets certificates every now and then for good work , that’s what I’m proud of , getting him to swear in front of everybody is not an achievement, one evil brain dead witch,
And nobody will ever convince me otherwise
The difference is that you raised a brilliant daughter/son who in turn raised a beautiful child to be proud of 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yes, forgot that it my name calling list the other day when she called Kelly a heffer.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.