Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I had a look and you are right of course.
Yeah I mean the surrounding areas have houses more out in the sticks, but lack of public transport tends to make houses a little cheaper. Saying that though I looked and 3 bed semi locally is around £350,000

Reactions: 10
Yeah I mean the surrounding areas have houses more out in the sticks, but lack of public transport tends to make houses a little cheaper. Saying that though I looked and 3 bed semi locally is around £350,000
Yeah but it is idea for a couple with kids called Jett & Bunny - bedroom is ready for them. That couple are gonna pay a premium for that surely Oh yes, there is no-one else foolish enough in the world to call their kids Jett & Bunny. Take it off the market pronto.

Old lumpy on sickbag keeps going on about my job etc I’m lucky my job isnt 9 to 5 I can spend more time with the kids because of my job something else ? Can someone remind me what her job is please ?

Reactions: 18
At the start of the show they showed the picture of her with her hand on her belly saying they were going to ask her about it later....

Reactions: 11
Old lumpy on sickbag keeps going on about my job etc I’m lucky my job isnt 9 to 5 I can spend more time with the kids because of my job something else ? Can someone remind me what her job is please ?
Being a professional twat!

Reactions: 16
She is so lucky she doesn’t have a 9-5 job I agree. She is living THE LIFE I WISH I HAD

Morning: 8 hours a day in a car driving to Leeds and back, or sitting in Cole’s dads car showroom all day with no customers
Afternoon: Get home - microwave a meal
Evening: 8-10pm - film each other shilling cheap rubbish, try on wigs whilst Cole runs around cleaning up after you
10pm - watch Netflix
Wake up
Repeat

Weekends - pick up kids. Go to Tesco’s. ride horse. Film more IG ads. Microwave a meal. Watch Netflix

Reactions: 16
Teasing her fans what might be emerging from her gash as far as I can see whilst selling a complete load of garbage which has never been thru the hands of Trading Standards.

You forgot the McDs, Sheesh and pre-prepped meals along with endless balloon popping.

At the start of the show they showed the picture of her with her hand on her belly saying they were going to ask her about it later....
You know she'll say something along the line of well you'll just have to wait and see whilst gurning - that dark eyeshadow is simply hideous and screams clubbing with her baps out. She looks knackered.

Reactions: 13
No filters and HD, ugly as fuck!!!

Reactions: 11
Spot on, exactly that

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget the all important pizza!!!!

still can’t believe they had pizza on Christmas Day bec they left it too late to order a home delivery shop.......simple solution to that......go to the bloody shops like everyone else!!!!
I know her excuse would have been I can’t mix with others bec of Harvey but certainly never bothers her any other time to put the lad at risk

Just had a double shot of rum. I'm going in Tattler chums. 'Stephs Crap Lunch' is starting...

1. Skanley Flaps is in the studio so must have got some mug to drive her. Resplendent with freshly dried, Shake and Vac and Fabreezed wig on her head looking really smug.

2. No sign of 'Edward Scissor Hands'/snapped off fingers Clearblue Cole.

3. Steph 'She's one of the countrys most famous mums'. Think she meant 'infamous'?

4. Steph is now talking about people making 'death threats' and 'threats' on social media! Skankey is sat there all smug. Fucking hell, to find out the inside track why not interview your own 'roving reporter?' Absolutely unbelievable. Does this show do no research????

5. Gets even more surreal. Steph is now asking Pwicey about her experience of online threats. The cheeky cow is now being all sanctimonious. She's now crapping on about her 4 kidnap threats. 'Even Coles had it for going out with me, he should be shot dead'. Personally I'd struggle to argue with that as he threatened to beat me up.

6. Pwicey 'no one should be harrassed'.

7. LMFAO. 'No one has ever followed through with a death threat to me'. Has she actually go a brain cell?

8. She's now thinking about starting a petition on this?!

9. She's now talking about how much time she spends with her children? 'Lockdown is manic as I've got the 5 kids in the house?' Err, 2 go to school 2 hours away and two live with PA and go to school by his house. BTW, where do 7 of you sleep in a 3 bedroom semi?

10. 'I'm quite close to my kids and now I realise how intense their school work is'. From someone who moaned about having to buy pens and paper for J & P, Emily had to help Junior fill in his college application and we've seen lots of videos of Kieran homeschooling Jett and Bunny. None of KP.

11. 'We make decisions with a family chat with all the kids?????' No words.

12. 'The way I've been brought up I try and make someone happy everyday'. What about the people you owe money to, people you've scammed, trolled and bullied, plenty of evidence of the contrary, I wonder is there another women in the UK with 4 restraining orders for threatening behaviour?

13. Video now of her interviewing her own daughter, Princess! Scraping the barrel Steph? BTW, Pwicey looks rough as buggery in the VT.

14. Princess is so inarticulate. Every other word is 'like'. Slags of social media but is all over it! Has any other 13 year old been banned twice by TikTok for inappropriate behaviour?

15. Loads of lip licking and slapping going on. Now going on about the South Africa hijacking.

16. 'Ive not said I'm pregant but I've not said I'm not'. Fuck off you deceitful tramp. No one other than that looney Bunny Cuddles and your moronic fans who you are ripping off give a rats arse.

17. Apparently she's put on 2 stone in weight during the current lockdown. Must be all those takeaways, free Sheesh and Prep Kitchen meals you and Clearblue Cole beg. He's got a big fat face and lardy arse as well because of all the shite they eat.

18. Think she's gone now. No sign of Clearblue.

I'm going for some more rum and a laydown.

I thank you!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.