Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering both properties are behind gates and private, how come they appear to have been "papped?"
Hard to tell whether those items are being moved in or out of the Mucky Mansion.
There is no actual fence at MM just a stupid gate at the entrance. The Ashtead place just had a high wood gate and she's invited peeps in in both cases to take pics and trying to make out a time-line with the broken fingers - oops shattered arm story. So au naturel (dyed) short hair or wiggy wiggy wiggy time on Steph's tomorrow? Which hideous outfit will she be merching tomoz?

Reactions: 8
smug little fucker

Reactions: 13
Must be selling candles to herself to move back into that piss hole, imagine the stench of that place after a year of being empty

Wonder if they've taken the with them too

Reactions: 11
I thought the pink Volkswagen Beetle was knackered so how was she able to drive it anyway??

Reactions: 9
So it sounds like Carwashes neighbours are huge fans I read that his daddies trade plates had been submitted to the DVLA ? Does daddy own Carwashes house, got the hump and wants his money hope he’s cut Carwash off for dating such a tragic loser

Reactions: 15
So it sounds like Carwashes neighbours are huge fans I read that his daddies trade plates had been submitted to the DVLA ? Does daddy own Carwashes house, got the hump and wants his money hope he’s cut Carwash off for dating such a tragic loser
Maybe daddy did buy the house for his 'ickle boy & now he's told him to do 1?
Who knows?? It's hard to keep up with lies & bullshit surrounding this pair of scummy, chavvy bottom feeders

Reactions: 13
Maybe daddy did buy the house for his 'ickle boy & now he's told him to do 1?
Who knows?? It's hard to keep up with lies & bullshit surrounding this pair of scummy, chavvy bottom feeders
Everything is just so chaotic, I think she needs professional help, she’s gonna crash and burn out soon. I hope she gets dropped from MasterChef, she’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 15
Sorry guys im logging off for a couple of hours, what a laugh we had earlier now this, I've had enough of the lying bastards and everything they do, exploiting Harvey and the girls, lies fraud and deception, breaking lockdown from the start, the police and authorities are doing fuck all its SICK!

Reactions: 18
I’m doing the same, see you on the other side

Reactions: 12
I am confused - where was the Beetle - where is it now - is it taxed and MOT'd? She can't drive it as she is BANNED.

like it

Reactions: 6
Oh fuck I’m Orf for awhile..I cannot stand the fucking lies from that moustachioud gob.
Oi you you ugly cuntface prat.. years ago you fucker would have been burnt at the stake..and slighty eyed cnut shops that wears fucking legging so his bollicks are hanging..cunt.moh dear ? Need a break.

On planet normality
“ you’re in agonising pain darling ,
Don’t want you lifting anything especially in your condition (wink wink ) you just rest, and I’ll get my mates to help me or we’ve got a van and a man, sure the driver wouldn’t mind”
On planet madwoman
“ They’ve got enough pictures of you and that stupid zimmer, now jump up onto the back of the van and I’ll pass the stuff to you “

Well said Liar my friend!

Reactions: 6
@Fifthavenue Hi fifth, so this latest driving story, (I think we expected it) is there any update on the other driving offence where the statement was made, how are the police still not doing anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.