Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right first off - its still a WEAPONS GRADE bleep!

*The Mexicans have raided her letter box and parcel box to steal ALL her dymunds that she keeps in there
* She's making a huge announcement shortly thats solely for "ALL HER FANS" (Bunnyboiler and Ron). More lies and old tit then.
* Same-tit-different-day! Plus รงa change......................................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why thank you kind Tattlers for choosing my title.

Busy crafting for Halloween but keeping up to date with the tea.

They are both still weapon grade cunts ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

*The Mexicans have raided her letter box and parcel box to steal ALL her dymunds that she keeps in there
* She's making a huge announcement shortly thats solely for "ALL HER FANS" (Bunnyboiler and Ron). More lies and old tit then.
Ahh, those Mexicans again...
Pedro the post bock thief๐Ÿ˜‰ once you know Juon, you know them all๐Ÿ˜

So sorry...I deserve a thrashing for that๐Ÿคฃ

Yep, she's still a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Errr, actually I think I had the most votes for the winning title, but hey ho. Well done @Supercatmummy.

I'm sure her 3 fans on OF's will let us know what her big announcement is (as it will just be the press following her)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Get year coat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Errr, actually I think I had the most votes for the winning title, but hey ho. Well done @Supercatmummy.

I'm sure her 3 fans on OF's will let us know what her big announcement is (as it will just be the press following her)
Oh DC so sorry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Afternoon you lovely lot ๐Ÿ˜˜ well I havenโ€™t missed much in the land of all things skank.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Same old sh๐Ÿ’ฉ from her and him day in day out.

Skanky wanting usall to believe thereโ€™s something great on the horizon.

And SB selling his fleet of bespoke (scrap) motors .
I might wake up tomorrow and find they have moved to SB second home. Oh wait she/ he live in cloud cuckoo land who would want them ๐Ÿคฎ.

Happy Friday ๐Ÿ˜˜ have a great weekend x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Get year coat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh DC so sorry
Not your fault ๐Ÿ˜˜

I know what her announcement is going to be..... drum roll please!

She's going to train as a paramedic, adopt a baby from Nigeria, represent the UK in Eurovision next year, run the London Marathon and compete in the next Olympics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thanks Madcatbimbo :D for sharing

This is wrong on so many levels but we know this is done deliberately to get attention as usual using harvey
i suppose her real fans think this is acceptable
nice to see harvey has such a lovely potty mouth and it's not because he has disabilities solely because of skank
we have residents in our home with learning difficulties older than harvey and don't know one swear word
social services need to be made aware of these types of posts and false social media account under harvey's name :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Can't take it anymore the tension is killing me got knots in my stomach waiting for this big announcement from skank... Oh wait no it isn't just trapped wind ๐Ÿ’จall better now. As for skanks announcement probably just the release date for her album it's just trying to get some interest and free advertising from the tabroids. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't take it anymore the tension is killing me got knots in my stomach waiting for this big announcement from skank... Oh wait no it isn't just trapped wind ๐Ÿ’จall better now. As for skanks announcement probably just the release date for her album it's just trying to get some interest and free advertising from the tabroids. ๐Ÿ˜€
No wonder you have indigestion after that pre dinner snack then the special Chinese dinner for 2 last night :p
still a nicer way to get indigestion rather than being caused by skank :sick:

Reactions: 11

This is wrong on so many levels but we know this is done deliberately to get attention as usual using harvey
nice to see harvey has such a lovely potty mouth and it's not because he has disabilities solely because of skank
we have residents in our home with learning difficulties older than harvey and don't know one swear word
social services need to be made aware of these types of posts and false social media account under harvey's name :mad:

View attachment 1684775
Why on earth would you announce a 2 stone weight loss and then give him an enormous serving of chocolate cake. And that's either his 1st or 2nd course. It's disgusting, neglectful behaviour.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Why on earth would you announce a 2 stone weight loss and then give him an enormous serving of chocolate cake. And that's either his 1st or 2nd course. It's disgusting, neglectful behaviour.
He had said it was burger day, so bet that was first course.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1684775
Why has H's hand only got 3 fingers on it just noticed (have a look at the still pic on your post). Skanks photoshopped H to make him look slimmer so she doesn't look like a bad mum feeding him full of crap to keep him quiet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's called the gemma collins syndrome :mad:
skank will continue to do what she does until someone steps in
will the rags post skank posts lovely video of harvey eating cake
did you see the look in harveys face like a dog with a bone mine clearly as others have said food is used to control him

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why has H's hand only got 3 fingers on it just noticed (have a look at the still pic on your post). Skanks photoshopped H to make him look slimmer so she doesn't look like a bad mum feeding him full of crap to keep him quiet.
Very strange stan ive looked again at the vid and took screen shots something is amiss as usual :mad:
his arms look like they have been stretched as well as a deformed left hand :rolleyes:
this woman is unbelievable

44.jpg

55.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Are we sure they were Mexicans and not South Africans?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Not the first time this has happened ๐Ÿ˜” sorry @DC16

• Heart
Reactions: 13

All its fans?? You missed out the beardy weirdo stalking it around the garden centre so that's 3 at least...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.