Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stormyweather22

Sadly I fear the award will be won by the Harvey programme and she will use it to push the 'amazing mom' narrative again and exploit H even more and rob him of his dignity
No i don’t think so. Not even close. I do think last year it was 50/50 with Kate Garraway.

Reactions: 6

Rubylips

VIP Member
So I think we can most definitely say jam jar Jerry was banned from been around moonboots Maggie at this time last year.. last year it was Sophie Sophie Sophie whilst wanker boy was in the naughty room and now he’s back in the limelight again
jam jar jerry got me peeing :LOL:
i can't wait for Halloween and Christmas will he be invited to the family home parties now or do the clan really dislike him

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
What do you actually DO with that thing anyway?
I'd probably assume it's summat to tease my kitten with....
Incidently, her name is Ruby (mew-mew) x
What i'm a named love toy :LOL:
when you say tease do you actually mean a 4 legged animal or is that your pet name for foo foo o_O

• Haha
  • Wow

Rubylips

VIP Member
We should keep it on Tattle no matter how well intentioned. When people contact his college they could do more harm than good, by risking them thinking they feel he would be better cared for elsewhere.
Point taken i just get so pissed with her antics making out she's such a good mother when she can't even do the basics

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
I know everyone is affected by illnesses differently but I'd be very surprised if she is as bad as they make out. My mum was on Oxygen 24hrs from 6 months after diagnosis, she couldn't just use it for a photo opportunity. She lasted 12 years after diagnosis but was in hospital many times over this time with exacberations. The Drs always told her when she asked that they couldn't tell her how long she had left. She was offered care home as local hospice was full and passed a week later. I would be surprised if Amy the enabler was receiving hospice care already. Even on the day my mum passed, my family, the staff and even the nurse did not expect it to happen. We still thought we had a few more months. I honestly think when Amy does pass, this will be the downfall of Skanky.
Who cares? As long as it has the desired effect on Price?

Rubylips

VIP Member
Not offensive it is a factual observation. I googled support groups for white heterosexual males which I am. The only one that came up was the English Defence League which I want no,part of, however Google support groups for gay, black ethnic LGBTQIA’s etc see what you get. Moving on. 🤬
You surprised me there i did just that and wow that is unbelievable

Rubylips

VIP Member
No shit folk have different views. And I'm allowed to say mine so please don't attempt to moderate me.
Sorry if you feel this way i just didn't want members getting into an argument over a post of mine hope you understand no harm meant