Katie Price #210 disgusting hair and a warty face. Skanky you're a complete disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats Rosie :LOL:

If you look at the second pic skanks lips are full of scabs aswell not to mention the love child hasn't filtered the picture. 🤣🤣🤣
We have to stop thinking alike
it's like we are mentally bonded
I'm telepathetic :D ( i did mean to put telepathetic) :LOL:

1111.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those screenshots of the 'double numbers' each day are like something someone utterly addled by drugs would post. Case in point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wonder if she is getting her lips done again… just having the duck lips done that she hates! 🤣
He’s obviously getting himself ready for the red carpet NTAs too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So… just thinking earlier. The fact she brought up that she doesn’t have full access to her youngest kids made me think of J&P. It’s very very clear PA has 100% custody and they see her on the odd occasion but she didn’t mention that part which makes me think she must have been silenced somehow on bringing that up. The sooner Kieran manages to get this in place for the youngest two, the better. I’m hoping that they’re keeping a log of everything in order for that to happen officially. And I’ve noticed they’re doing the right thing and keeping quiet as that’s the best way to deal with a Narc, not to retaliate. It’s frustrating for us lot as we want to know what’s happening but in a way, it is the only way they can live with it all. I should think we only know a very tiny percentage of what really goes on. She clearly didn’t have the kids last night if she was at her horror movie?

I’m really hoping the MM and trauma shizzle confirms to C4 that they’re backing the wrong horse (!!) with KP, and she gets cancelled by them and every other outlet for good 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh dear, Ellie is late with her filing at companies house too! They’re all at it!
0E84AA98-7691-44DB-84D0-F0AFC0551A34.png

You sad pathetic stupid bleep
what filter are you using today
you have filtered out your moles and wrinkles so how the duck would anyone be able to tell the difference after your tit filler injections
you get dumber with every post

View attachment 1631696
The ASA might be interested with that! 👍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at that huge conk 🤣🤣🤣 Quick Carol get the filter out 🤣🤣🤣 Oh, and the industrial strength Botox didn't work too well last time did it ... Plus, You do know it wears off as well don't you Carol .... I really don't know why you bother when you filter every picture to buggery ... No one fancies you, no one wants to look like you, no one is impressed by you ... No one knows or cares who you are Carol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear, Ellie is late with her filing at companies house too! They’re all at it!
View attachment 1631698

The ASA might be interested with that! 👍
duck me it should be made illegal to keep trading if you know your going to be struck off
watched a program today online about how easy to set a company up
so basically they can set a company up con people take all the money then have it struck off for a tenner :mad:
so use your next dodgy company to pay the strike off fee :mad:

When your company is struck off, all the remaining assets will pass to the Crown. This includes bank balances and payments your company gets in future, for example refunds from HMRC. It costs £10 to strike off a company. You cannot pay using a cheque from an account that belongs to the company you're striking off.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
You sad pathetic stupid bleep
what filter are you using today
you have filtered out your moles and wrinkles so how the duck would anyone be able to tell the difference after your tit filler injections
you get dumber with every post

View attachment 1631696
I hope it all goes wrong and you end up like a Klingon, because that's what you are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations again @Rosiecosy on the winning title 🏆🥳🥳💖

Carry on Krusties ❤

Over here Krusties 👋
Thanks Staples 😘 so.... to recap their exciting life...

> skanky is seeing double numbers and we are all in awe 🙄
> skanky is still pretending she has 50/50 custody
> cole is getting botox as he's realised his face is different without a filter
> skanky is getting her birds nest hair done AGAIN
> both are still CUNTS!!
Have I missed anything?

PS I absolutely loved @Whl1994 's suggestion. Maybe for the next thread? ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

> both are still CUNTS!!
Have I missed anything?

Well done on the thread Rosy ❤ only thing i can add is all skanks family and friends plus Cole and his dad are setting up companies to hide or keep skanks money away from skanks creditors 😀

Reactions: 20
Congrats Rosie :LOL:

We have to stop thinking alike
it's like we are mentally bonded
I'm telepathetic :D ( i did mean to put telepathetic) :LOL:

View attachment 1631267
Jeez those lips 🤮 those eyes 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that expression 🤣🤣🤣 someone please tell her that it is NOT sexy!!

Well done on the thread Rosy ❤ only thing i can add is all skanks family and friends plus Cole and his dad are setting up companies to hide or keep skanks money away from skanks creditors 😀
How could I forget? Thanks Stan. They're a bunch of con artists!

Reactions: 13

> both are still CUNTS!!
Have I missed anything?

Yes…you missed…. WEAPONS GRADE CUNTS 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.