Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that is filmed in one of the Mucky Mansion rooms - how come? Is this an old regurgitated article and she's now wearing newer fur items? You want to be careful Pink - squirrel fur was very common in the 1200's and onwards

Double negative - we know she did and has - how pissed was she on the ski slopes and other places? There's no point in saying anything truthful to her as she can't help lying and getting the timelines wrong.

That should be 'FURBAR' radio surely?

Reactions: 9

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I listened for a bit too. I felt the same as you. I gave up after the shouting and the interrupting became to much.

Reactions: 7
I listened for a bit too. I felt the same as you. I gave up after the shouting and the interrupting became to much.
You deserve a special - also reading through your increasingly sweary posts last night had me in hysterics - thank you.

Reactions: 7
This is what happens when your mother fails to protect you and leaves you open to scumbags. She holds some responsibility. Scum will always exist and it’s a mother’s duty to protect.

Reactions: 8
Oh noooooo. One of my good friends has just posted this:

‘Can’t fault @KatiePrice watching the BBC doc regarding her son Harvey. Quite awe inspiring and emotional’

I have done my best to set the record straight!!!

Reactions: 9
I think
She can't remember her own lies....
I think at this point she should probably employ us, as we have far more TRUTHFUL knowledge of her life/lies than she ever will! But I guess we'd have to work for free because we certainly wouldn't get paid

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.