Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Avoiding these threads at present but I've just encountered Katie Hopkins singing the praises of Katie Price and Harvey acting out his mother and Carl's intimate moments. I'm sure its been discussed here. Awful.
Mavis needs a big hug 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
On the subject of private health care, I believe Harvey is probably better off with the NHS, especially when he has a care package and under consultant led care.
On the subject of private health care, I believe Harvey is probably better off with the NHS, especially when he has a care package and under consultant led care.
Agree Big M. I meant no offence, just pointing out she gets herself private healthcare for spurious ailments but her highly vunerable son can bugger off.
That's the dauphine bag roughly £2k and she allegedly hasn't a pot to piss in. Take note creditors.
Picture of Krusty in a couple of years time🤣
Hilarious!

Emeline

Chatty Member
When is she not 'pissed off', 'raging', 'furious'? Sweet Baby Jesus her blood pressure mush be through the roof!
Bald Carlos and his receding hairline,fucking hell he hasn't got much going for him has he.
Oh well he can borrow on of her wigs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Err yes, wonder what shit she's trying to cook today??
One of her roasts perhaps?
She is a fucking roaster 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Aww she's just a horrid thing. Perhaps we need a thread set-up exclusively for @Pom Bear pictures - that would be great to dip into when feeling overwhelmed by the Pricey...

Sounds - good - here's the bucket - you first ;) 🧻 don't forget - swipe up :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, I'll just go shovel up after the dog, save your bog roll, there's a bloody shortage on! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member

Looks like it’s going to feature this 🙄
Interesting that she talks about having to have a carer help with Harvey when she was in the wheelchair. Where was Saint Carl her soulmate? He was living there so why could he not help in the morning?

VIP Member
WTF, Pwicey is in the Times now?? Thought the Times at least had an aura of semi-respectability and journalistic rigour? (being as it is part of the Murdoch empire)
But after a very difficult period last year, she says, and now aged 42, she is mentally back to where she was 10 years ago, which is to say, “On fire… Ready to get my empire back.”
She is such a dreamer.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
You should watch it, I didn't shout at the ipad or anything. I was fully immersed in her "story"
Do you know what kicked me back into reality?
The bloody big saucepan on the table but you have to watch right to the end to see it. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I saw her slop some dinner on the table while she was dishing up, she didn't wait for Princess to put her dish close enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Looks like she is advertising the ba

is she trying to make out she has Bunny, no, Kieran has them on his IG building snowmen and having fun, I believe him and has to get a designer bag in on the picture too 🙄🤬
I'm

is she trying to make out she has Bunny, no, Kieran has them on his IG building snowmen and having fun, I believe him and has to get a designer bag in on the picture too 🙄🤬
2.4 Million followers???? That's one army of haters.

• Haha