Katie Price #178 Twenty two, woo hoo, Buddy or captain, haven’t a clue sink boys free, now spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratations to @ORebecca for the winning title

Recap: they are both still weapons grade cunts but Sink Boy’s new hairs is a throwback to some time between the 80s and 90s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Not sure if this will post correctly…

New single out soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Can I just say Woohoo!! I managed to open a thread. By myself!! 😆😆

Also, I bet they were reading here while at the hairdressers - 👋🏻 Hi SkankenPrice FrankenWanker 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Can I just say Woohoo!! I managed to open a thread. By myself!! 😆😆

Also, I bet they were reading here while at the hairdressers - 👋🏻 Hi SkankenPrice FrankenWanker 🤣
You're cleverer than me. I daren't attempt one.
Congrats on the winning title Rebecca

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I must admit I thought that as well. I wish they were both back with Kieran and Michelle

Me to haha x
Imho I think they're both home, and he's trying to show that on Insta without it being blatant that's what he's doing? I see no reason to believe that she will have done anything in the past few weeks to warrant her getting overnight stays. I also always feel relief when they're back safe with Keiran and Michelle, hopefully they are, and hopefully I'm not just wishful thinking 🙏 🤞

PS to everyone who's posted such kind words thank you. ♥ Real life is utter tit at the moment and maybe things are getting to me more than they would normally.

PPS Skanky is a weapons grade bleep. Fact 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 67
First glimpse from Junior’s night. What does Edna think she looks like with those stupid goggles on?? And she keeps pairing them with stripes! She’s the wally who wants to be found!!
She looks bleeping hideous! I mean come on that is not a good look. She does look Dame Edna

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First glimpse from Junior’s night. What does Edna think she looks like with those stupid goggles on?? And she keeps pairing them with stripes! She’s the wally who wants to be found!!
Princess looks lovely as well

Reactions: 34
Doesn't she realise how desperately sad is it that he can't have his mum there because of her own behaviour? And she has to rely on her sisters posts to be able to see what he's experiencing.
She will never see that... In her mind she has done nothing wrong. It will be all down to Pete that she hasn't been invited. It is all his fault. She is playing the martyr now... she stayed away from Juniors big night just for him.... yeah right!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Imagine only allowed supervised visits from your two youngest children and you fill the time by bragging about the situation on SM and insisting on plastering one of them in make up!
And all the time you can't wait for it to end so that your thug boyfriend can come back home.
Perfect mother, right there.
Still only 34 minutes to go till 22.22 and cokey o'clock comes around again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.