Katie Price #177 Junior has got a new car, while Skanky is begging for a bra!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cakky Prize for the new thread title! This is my first attempt at starting a thread so bear with me - hopefully I've done it right.

Anyone up for a recap as there's a lot to cover!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well done, Cakky.

It's infuriating but not entirely surprising. They keep dodging bullets, but it's Russian roulette....lets hope the next shot is the one than ends them!

In the meantime, here's a new car for them....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Carl really is a bit dim, isn't he?
His name hasn't been cleared, ffs! Going to court and being found Not Guilty would have done that (even if we all think he did it).
All this means is that the powers-that-be can't be arsed to pursue it so are dropping it, but there will forever be a bloody great big question mark over his name.
Oh, and he's not helping himself by posting such aggressive posts on SM. All that makes viewers think is, "yep. I can see him kicking off with violence."
And he still won't be allowed to see the kids or attend the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If he goes after the Sun, I bet they will take legal action 🤞SB is a nobody….

386C5A09-C877-4909-8168-3E34244738C3.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks to @Cakky Prize for the new thread title! This is my first attempt at starting a thread so bear with me - hopefully I've done it right.

Anyone up for a recap as there's a lot to cover!!
Well done Cakky... my title had the most votes but I accidentally wrote #117 instead of #177 😭😭😭
And Cole's case has been dropped.
My life is falling apart!! 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not wanting to start WW3 but does anyone think the info being leaked by thetroof predjudiced any hope of a fair hearing so it HAD to be dropped? ???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Someone on his Instagram said he's deleted most of her photos off his grid, I'm not sure how many he had before so just wondering if anyone else has noticed this too? If so...maybe he is about to drop her right in it 🙊🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It would be hilarious if he's at MM on his own and he throws KFP under the bus tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone on his Instagram said he's deleted most of her photos off his grid, I'm not sure how many he had before so just wondering if anyone else has noticed this too? If so...maybe he is about to drop her right in it 🙊🤔
They have a track record of doing that on his Insta grid....He spends more time playing "hide the mrs" than he does playing "hide the sausage".

• Haha
Reactions: 46
One of the only defences I could think of for the charge he had ( threatening words and behaviour) was if he thought Kakky was a danger to herself, (for instance her running off with car keys whilst drugged/pissed) and what he did was an attempt to stop her.....which would be an attempt to
stop an unlawful act. That way he could still be shouting at her, running after her but possibly....have an excuse?

• Wow
Reactions: 38
If he goes after the Sun, I bet they will take legal action 🤞SB is a nobody….

View attachment 1340718
So hope he does, but is he really that dumb 🤷🏽‍♀️ Surely not, Surely not 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪😁 Whatever he’s thinking of doing, I can’t see how this can work out for him or her, he better unleash tonight, this saga has gone on too long. I am intrigued how he can’t take her down in the process, but he obviousky thinks he has a way of clearing them both. C’mon Sink-Boy, unveil that proof 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone!

Been lurking for a little while on these threads but just built up the courage to post! Just been thinking though its pretty crappy how SB is posting all this stuff on Juniors birthday. Couldn't he have waited? Shows how little regard he has for any of those kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.