Katie Price #175 Playing happy families on Insta and Twitter. In reality life has gone down the titter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are away in more jliesxas SB post had luggage like he was just waiting on her getting back from AFP party . I hope to duck their flight gets cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was too late to post the link to the quote but someone said about girls at 14 not liking their mums because they impose rules etc. Well the problem there is of course that KP has NEVER imposed rules or restrictions on her kids and lets them do whatever they want because she is THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD! She has given P dogs, let her have her own youtube channel, wear make up etc, all things that she knows her father won't let her have or do. She wants to be her daughter's 'best mate' because she isn't mature enough to actually be her mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Recap. Been very quiet on the KP front. Threads are extra slow compared to the usual. Think she’s keeping her head down for her upcoming court cases
SB hurt his ribs ( so he said) Able enough to drive her around. She went to most of the plaster classes but FPC let the cat out the bag Dublin was going to be a no show well before she let the punters know . Harv didn’t do the meet and greet at prysm student night allegedly as he had a sore ear, but more likely there was another intervention either by SS or Harvey having a meltdown before going. However my own thoughts are she had no intention of going well before the day so something happened .
She posted a passive aggressive congratulations to junior on his music but swiftly changed the wording- why would be question.
She pitched up at AFP jubilee party - wouldn’t be surprised if she showed up after the work was done and before the tidying up. SB was as usual person non gratis .
All quiet - Anyones guess what’s going to happen next

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It must be making her crazy that the royals have all the headlines now. She isnt even a footnote!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Welcome to #175 and well done @Rosiecosy for the title which I had to modify.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...sbs-dangler-is-a-laughing-stock.30417/page-50

From the Pom Gallery

Carry on

Thank you @265 for the Pom pic but I best mention the sink one is by @Lunagooner and I didn't want to take the credit as that wouldn't be fair 🥰😘 xx.

Well done @Rosiecosy on the title 🥰😘 xx

New thread 🥰🧵...

An old pic as Katie and Cole are so quiet I'm running out of ideas 💡😄 x.

Resizer_16484907530511.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ive been watching some of the peter and katie reality show on you tube. Its an ordeal to watch it. I think skanky has always been a self centered narcasist but when she was with pete and managed by CAN, they managed to keep her true personality under wraps a bit. CAN had carefully planned out PR which did work for a while. But then pete woke up and got rid and well we know the rest. Downhill from then on.

Also i know i post a lot in the early hours but having sleep problems recently 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
A couple of funnies I found on Twatter (apols if they are repeats)

BREAKING NEWS! KP HAS FOUND HER DIAPHRAGM!

FUc02kRWIAMVCvP.jpg

EXCLUSIVE! AMAZON HAS DELIVERED KP'S DILL DOUGH!

FUaXS4QWIAIypTU.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Had to laugh

So I'd guess that Alexander is another of her victims on whom she holds dirt so it's in his interest to defend the old boot :(

Dear Alexander you have sunk in my estimations after this drivel :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the votes krusties... @265 is "shitter" not allowed? 🤣
Its funny how these two are all about sinks and toilets. Imagine being associated with those after 25 years as a model or being a multimillionaire car salesman 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like the kids had another nice day out yesterday. I would think she puts the kids into clothes she has bought/been gifted (tik tok T-shirt for Bunny at the party??) for photo ops, then changes them back and flogs said clothes on Depop.
meanwhile all KP can muster is an already shown picture of herself.
What are you deflecting from this time KP?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry, what?!!! Is she charging money for shots that you'd basically see in a lingerie catalog, or on an ann summers webpage?????
So it would appear - rest assured I didn't part with any currency to view the product - but there must be plenty of mugs willing to do so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like the kids had another nice day out yesterday. I would think she puts the kids into clothes she has bought/been gifted (tik tok T-shirt for Bunny at the party??) for photo ops, then changes them back and flogs said clothes on Depop.
meanwhile all KP can muster is an already shown picture of herself.
What are you deflecting from this time KP?
I was going to say the best part of Kieran and Michelle's parenting, but actually there are so many, is exposing their children to so many varied and worthwhile experiences. I've always believed that children are like blotting paper and pick up information seamlessly so exposure to history, nature and, hopefully art, architecture and music (not pop crap) will give them such a great bedrock from which to develop. I can only hope that P and J got/get some of the same introduction to the wider world. KP is so intellectually stunted has has no interests outside her own skin and trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.