Katie Price #174 Skanky is always in the dock, while SB's dangler is a laughing stock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still Weapons Grade Cunts though - no matter how many pages we get through, that fact remains constant (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Love this comment on the Daily Mirror article about photoshopping Harvey. Everything we say about her about put into a nutshell...!

ElleGee
15 HRS AGO
Still peddling the myth that Katie's redeeming quality is that she is a committed, attentive mother.
We see more of them, esp Harv whenever she makes an appearance in a legal setting. Cynical and manipulative action to sway opinion, attract pity and get off the latest hook.
Katie hasn't faced adequate punishment for her offending. At best she has been inconvenienced but no incentive to change.
In fact the opposite has occurred, she has been able to offend repeatedly and be treated with remarkable leniency.
The last judge said Katie behaved as if she was above the law. Hand down a sentence that makes it clear that she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Still Weapons Grade Cunts though - no matter how many pages we get through, that fact remains constant (y)
Haven’t missed much then 😅 I’m skipping the threads I’ve missed as I just don’t have the time 😩 but really wanted to ask: What has she done to this picture!? 😳 Lots of comments saying she’s edited it. And I cannot believe she’s put “Ez a MasSiVe CwEdIt To Me InNit” on the birthday tribute post 🤦🏼‍♀️
2FDB5738-87E2-4202-BC24-DAC171CDCD07.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Haven’t missed much then 😅 I’m skipping the threads I’ve missed as I just don’t have the time 😩 but really wanted to ask: What has she done to this picture!? 😳 Lots of comments saying she’s edited it. And I cannot believe she’s put “Ez a MasSiVe CwEdIt To Me InNit” on the birthday tribute post 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 1304861
"his" instead of he's 😫
How can someone this dumb still be hanging around like a bad fart decades later? #baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Surely auntie Katie could babysit, even though she is off to Dublin the next day.
Just saw Fern the MUA say she has booked a private gender scan on Sunday. . Hopefully early in the morning and wont prevent them going to dublin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely auntie Katie could babysit, even though she is off to Dublin the next day.
Do you know what, I reckon SFP wouldn’t even allow her to babysit - that’s very sensible and also quite sad isn’t it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
PIG AND TEEF VIDEOS OFF TICK TOCK 🐷 + 👄 = 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t missed much then 😅 I’m skipping the threads I’ve missed as I just don’t have the time 😩 but really wanted to ask: What has she done to this picture!? 😳 Lots of comments saying she’s edited it. And I cannot believe she’s put “Ez a MasSiVe CwEdIt To Me InNit” on the birthday tribute post 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 1304861
It's so filtered that imo he looks worse! She is so shallow that she believes someone's whole self worth and only attractive quality is how someone looks and how well groomed they are!

Give me a rough n ready man in his work overalls anyday!

Or is it really because Liam doesn't want any of the Clampetts Price Clan there at his gig
Well that's me well n truly put off Liam Gallagher for life if they're 'fans'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just saw Fern the MUA say she has booked a private gender scan on Sunday. . Hopefully early in the morning and wont prevent them going to dublin
The Masterclass is at 11am !!!!!

Join Katie Price for a fun day filled with makeup!

Katie Price will share her top makeup looks and explain how to recreate them alongside her makeup artist Fern Howe-Shepherd on the day using her own makeup & her favourite high street & designer makeup products.
Everyone will get a chance to meet Katie & take a photo with her and ask her questions during the masterclass.
You will get a Goody bag worth £20 on the day

Date: Sunday 5th June 2022
Start time 11am Finish at 12:30pm
. Please arrive at 11am sharp with your order number, Name and ID that matches the name on the order.

Location: Powder Room Hair & Makeup Salon, 1 Brownsbarn Court, Kingswood, Citywest, Dublin 22, D22 K237

Over 14 years old only - please bring ID which matches the name on the order for entry to the masterclass. We will need your ID to let you enter the masterclass
On the evening all we will need is your ID that matches the order name to let you enter the masterclass. Your name will be at the door.

*Tickets are non refundable once purchased*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It's so filtered that imo he looks worse! She is so shallow that she believes someone's whole self worth and only attractive quality is how someone looks and how well groomed they are!

Give me a rough n ready man in his work overalls anyday!

Well that's me well n truly put off Liam Gallagher for life if they're 'fans'
At least he'll be pleased SFP can't make it, and the gig would be cancelled if SFP gives the tickets to her sister as a late Birthday present.

If she 'Woohooed' through his gig he would tell her to Shut the duck up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m bored with them. They are dull and insignificant. The only thing that keeps me here is you lot, fellow tattlers, and to see how their various court cases go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
The Masterclass is at 11am !!!!!

Join Katie Price for a fun day filled with makeup!

Katie Price will share her top makeup looks and explain how to recreate them alongside her makeup artist Fern Howe-Shepherd on the day using her own makeup & her favourite high street & designer makeup products.
Everyone will get a chance to meet Katie & take a photo with her and ask her questions during the masterclass.
You will get a Goody bag worth £20 on the day

Date: Sunday 5th June 2022
Start time 11am Finish at 12:30pm
. Please arrive at 11am sharp with your order number, Name and ID that matches the name on the order.

Location: Powder Room Hair & Makeup Salon, 1 Brownsbarn Court, Kingswood, Citywest, Dublin 22, D22 K237

Over 14 years old only - please bring ID which matches the name on the order for entry to the masterclass. We will need your ID to let you enter the masterclass
On the evening all we will need is your ID that matches the order name to let you enter the masterclass. Your name will be at the door.

*Tickets are non refundable once purchased*
Love the sales patter - "join katie price for a 'fun day' - its an hour and half 🙄 for £80 listening to her talk me,me,me for an hour straight then a few pics, her pretending she's interested, then off to the next 7 mugs..

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't think anyone in their right mind would trust KP with their baby ... The fact her sister won't speaks volumes...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Well I see the Price shitshow rolls on and on.
Nothing changes and personally I doubt it ever will.
If I miraculously live to be an 100 she will be 76 and still doing the same thing and being allowed to.
Still driving pissed & coked, still in the media everyday, still posing with the filters and having more children with "the one" number 105!
Again, I don't see 'it' doing any jail time, somehow it' is allowed to live by a different set of rules due to 'its' celebrity status and importance to global problems.
She will probably be in the House of Lords by then as a Tory Peer with Harvey's Law in place and extended to cover the banning of any adverse publicity about her.
There will of course by this time be 879 books about the reasons for reasons, all detailing how it's the fault of Pete the bleep & Kieran yer Wanker who will have been banished to the Tower of London together with their wives for crimes against the Skanky.
Am I being silly here?
At the moment with everything that's happening, nothing would surprise me anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m bored with them. They are dull and insignificant. The only thing that keeps me here is you lot, fellow tattlers, and to see how their various court cases go.
Agreed! They do absolutely nothing of interest! Even their court appearances are boring! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.