Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He probably wants to wait until she is in a better place financially do he can get spousal support.
That'll be a long wait for Kerian! Alex she can't write off what she owes him legally or via the bankruptcy. If I were him I'd be getting his legal team to start adding interest for non-payment.
He probably wants to wait until she is in a better place financially do he can get spousal support.
That'll be a long wait for Kerian! Alex she can't write off what she owes him legally or via the bankruptcy. If I were him I'd be getting his legal team to start adding interest for non-payment.

Reactions: 4

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi all, getting reports from this thread. Promoting your own account or any small accounts is against the rules.

Either post what you have to say here or say nothing.

Vague baiting is against the rules as it turns the thread into an annoying mess with people getting the FOMO usually over nothing!

Thanks

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I would think any bloke wouldn't want to put his todger anywhere near her mouth knowing 'what lies beneath' the facade of crowns which seem to fall out exposing something nasty and possibly pain-inducing. Her thing is anal. She's always said so.
Ahhhh now that's all starting to make sense Carl now...

Facehugger

VIP Member
Can someone do the honours of a new thread please? The winning suggestion is post 915 from big blue 2018 but it's far too long 👍I'd do it & just use the first 2 lines but can't do the linky thing on my phone x

Reactions: 3

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Dwight featured in her early shows when Harvey was little I am sure he did? And I seem to remember that Amy tried to encourage the relationship as she liked him. But he was yet another who stood up to her and she couldn’t control him, when this happens she makes their life hell! Every relationship has been to try and get a rise out of the previous one.
And I’ve said it before when she was with Kris. Why would anyone be with her? For what they get out of it? There are hundreds of celebs from love island etc that a relationship could be with where the latest one and the ones before could get Insta fame and influencer benefits from. Why pick a divorced several times mother of 5 with a bankruptcy
Drug habit and known for cheating and ruining men’s lives? This will all become clear once lockdown is over and the latest one can party with his new found fame and she can go out and cheat again
How many might get you a couple of front pages of the Sun - not that many. Katie still has that level of media fame.

DC16

VIP Member
I have just had my Covid vaccine in Essex. Plenty of helpers there. No sign of K & C marshalling the car park, inside corridors or sanitizing chairs that have been sat on. They are not the right type to do this type of work for free. A lot of standing around on her broken feet. :D
That’s cos she’s thinking 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
  • Haha