Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

WTAF is she doing..... 🤣🤣🤣
Oh god do I want to watch? If so, off to get a strong shot to brace myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Can’t even be arsed to read the stories now, there’s so many of them and they will all say the same 💩💩💩
I feel exactly the same. It's just boring now 😴

Pixie1

VIP Member
Sorry Pixie, probably being thick. Found loads of Cheeseman but can't find the one you mean. Could you please send me a screengrab?
If you scroll back to Lollypops post, click on the attachment and Cheeseman is the poster second from bottom 😀

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Suggestion for new thread name. Not done this before so be kind!

'Harvey and Me' is getting positive press,
Though I lie and my life is a mess,
Can only walk for 20 mins, feet are broken,
But Cole can carry me, he looks like Chantum Totem.
Can someone do the honours of a new thread please? The winning suggestion is post 915 from big blue 2018 but it's far too long 👍I'd do it & just use the first 2 lines but can't do the linky thing on my phone x
I think I've done it but I'm a techno numpty 🙈

Lucid30

VIP Member
Is the clothing company really called up theirs?
I thought it was a piss take but I think I can make it out on Harveys t-shirt

Edit. It is! I cannot believe that.
Yes, that is the line of clothing that’s been done with Harvey. they just sell it all on the big clothing website.
it seems the big clothing has gone all out on trying to promote it and he’s selling so many different lines of it. I just hope financially it doesn’t impact on that guy as I don’t see it really selling that well.

DC16

VIP Member
Time to ask CW some questions.... 🤣🤣🤣🤔

Reactions: 4

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Anyway, if you want a bit of respite from KP go to Amazon and look up the reviews on Dorklyn Beckham's photography book. Very helpful :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, he's rather special isn't he 🙄. They all are. Riding on mummy & daddy's names. Daddy at least could kick a ball. She is as talentless as skanky flaps.

Antipout

I think KP is an absolute car crash (& seems to enjoy being one), I think she has made a mess of her looks & her teeth are beyond ridiculous...however.... I can't fault her when it comes to Harvey, none of us are close enough to confirm how good or bad she really is with him but I honestly don't know how well I'd have coped having a child with Harvey's complications let alone at Katie's age at the time.
My biggest gripe with her is the way she publicly badmouths everyone she has a slight falling out with. That's in bad taste imo.

80hs

Chatty Member
Many years ago... yes, really... I had managed to make my way home from a drunken evening out in the City, got off the train smeared in Casey Jones burger sauce and went to get in a black cab. I forgot to duck and ended up on my back laughing hysterically. Luckily the cabbie new where I lived and got me there b4 I puked. We've all done it. I had a taxi-roof dent in my forehead for a few days...
Hahahahah good effort liar, I like ur style PLUS war wounds to go with it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@Cloud Chaser what shall I reply?
61871025-1E47-4732-9CA6-E67D0CA78960.jpeg

DC16

VIP Member

Interesting, on Lauryn’s IG stories, the KP pictures are no longer hanging up on the wall at her rental, packing up? 🤔