Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the sweetcorn queen? Forgive my ignorance as I have no idea who she is

Great idea about the T-shirts.
'Curupt pedos' My kids are dyslexic and they can write better than that!

Reactions: 6
Why the sweetcorn queen? Forgive my ignorance as I have no idea who she is

'Curupt pedos' My kids are dyslexic and they can write better than that!
Lauren Goodger is the sweetcorn queen. Virtually every meal she puts on her Insta has sweetcorn on it. Either mountains of it or a few bits mixed in

Probably the same reason the silly mare was talking about hiring him a prostitute. She is disgusting .
Also interesting that she likes to go with the diagnosis of PWS. Most diagnosed with PWS have underdeveloped sexual organs, poor growth & development, small hands, feet & short on height & speech problems. There are many other visual characteristics. As we see, Harvey has none of these. She has also never suggested that he excessively eats anything other than actual food. Those with PWS will attempt to eat anything even if it's not edible. Also a few years back she posted a list of diagnosed conditions from GOSH. I'm fairly certain PWS was not on the list. I rest my case m'lord . There are however other medical reasons that could cause his over eating. Of course with flaps army being a nurse & paramedic she would know this

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She always says she's a feeder, probably why poor Harvey is in the situation he's in.
That's far too much on those plates
Both Pete and Keiran piled on the pounds after getting with her, i think she did it on purpose with them as a way of control, but then she would make fun of them about it! I always found that so odd.

Reactions: 18
I couldn't quite believe that she said on that video, "See? I AM a good cook!"
Processed freezer shite overloaded on plates, smothered in gravy and ketchup. You'll notice that Princess doesn't finish hers - she places her cutlery neatly and politely says it was nice. Barely eats half. Good for her, knowing when to stop.
Compare that with the stuff Pete serves up...

Reactions: 17
Yes Pete looks like a very good cook and Emily seems a great baker too. I bet they eat well there!

Reactions: 13
I know it looks watery and what the hell is that on the side?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yes Pete looks like a very good cook and Emily seems a great baker too. I bet they eat well there!
And Kieran looks as though he cooks good meals too... it's all just peas and mash with anything she cooks or Prepmeals/pizza/cream soda.

I know it looks watery and what the hell is that on the side?
And those peas looked boiled to death!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why the hell was she talking about his fertility?
She was talking about if Harvey will be a dad sometime.

And you would think she would love to tell the press if Harvey has tried to eat her socks or whatever.

Reactions: 7
He is such a Wa@ker. Seems to think he's a star ("not interested in fame") does Cole for some reason. Why would anyone of any level of intelligence take any notice of what this clown thinks? Plus how he has the barefaced cheek to promote this campaign when it's common knowledge he's one of the biggest breachers of Covid rules. E.g. constantly travelling for non-essential reasons, travelling from 'no go' areas overseas with no apparent self isolating after, no face mask/not worn properly, mixing with people outside his bubble, putting others at risk, need I go on? Kerian and Kris were decent men, this one makes my skin crawl. He's in this relationship for his own gain. Old skanky just can't see it.

Reactions: 16

Loooool xx

Reactions: 24
Carl now got what he wanted right from the start: his name recognised and increase in followers, linked to a PR agency, and advertising on his social media. He will be gone soon. Unlike every man other than Peter, Carl will be the one to walk away.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.