Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I can't believe this from some idiot in the Mail comments section earlier...
Fair Play to her. She worked hard to get the money to improve herself. Great example for the children showing them that life is about constantly improving yourself.
Are these people totally crazy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Harrigan

VIP Member
Pardon me for being stupid but if she’s so busy doing all these Only Fans stuff why have surgery now or does she hope to have more intimate photos to be able to charge more?

I will be doing a 2 for 1 Only fans you can watch me make and roll pastry, crimping is extra.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
FYI --- the miracle of photoshop ... Lozza a couple of days ago on her Pap walk ... and today on Instasham advertising her new pics on OF ... the pap walk one has been done as well because its backgrid, but, nowhere near as extensively as the bed one ... in case anyone thought those pics of KP with a waist hadnt been hugely photoshopped
Big Loz makes me laugh, she filters herself so much she looks like a completely different person, like it doesn't resemble her at all. Wish she took as much time actually playing with Larose as she does filtering herself!

• Heart
  • Haha
The DM comments are brutal, apart from people like JONDW (?) in Denmark and a couple of Brits who may be taking the piss, every comment is against her.
Ah Jon.... I called him a cunt in Danish the last time I had the pleasure of him.....ps It's "Kusse" in case anyone wants to have a pop at him.

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
How can one person look so different?
This probably has deep significance to the way her mind works. She changes faces like she changes her underwear ( albeit, she doesn’t wear any….allegedly 🤮 )
Ps…I am not adding the more recent heavily filtered ones, as that’s a step too far in change, and totally fake too. She has clearly had a lot of work done over the years, so her saying she is afraid of needles is complete 💩
Its her life full stop.
When I get my new face / body / tits everything will be fine.
When I have another baby everything will be fine.
When I launch my new range of tat everything will be fine.

Constantly in this vicious cycle of something new will make everything better.

But it doesnt hence her basically discarding (pets especially) the "thing" when it hasnt fixed all her problems

Last edited:

Sandbem

If the bankruptcy hearing goes ahead,
and she tries to hide behind Mental Health again she needs to take a very good look in the mirror.
She doesn't have the faintest idea what Mental health and disorders actually are.
She has issues, yes, but only she can turn them around.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Like I posted the other day, they haven't got the faintest idea what Mental Health and disorders are.
This has honestly left me fuming!!! I hope the media pull him up on this.
I just cannot believe he had the audacity to do this as an NHS worker who deals with mental health on a daily basis 😡🤬

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
coles latest offering for his only fans pervs 🥴 🥴 .... come on carole, we all know your not this big ✏✏ ... me thinks ..... this may not be you :unsure::unsure::unsure: ... ` in ya dreams ... stop taking the piss mate ` :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Winepig

VIP Member
I finally completed the MM last night - what an absolutely pointless programme it was , no real issues addressed , just a bit of cosmetic dressing of 4 rooms & a hallway . You never even got to see most of the house , the piles of clothing , sewage & furniture chucked outside.

No real hard work done , no substance whatsoever . Skanky gabbling her nonsense away ten to the dozen & one lone builder supposedly doing most of the “ work”

And why did her Mum & her Sister keep crying over the hard faced cow ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30