Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
@Greggs Sausage Roll bless you ❤ a break and a step back does us all good, I've done the same lately as I can't be arsed with her shit, I keep up with the Goss but she does my head in. You take care lovey xx

@Foxtotty mind MoRon doesn't take a complete shine to you, you'll be getting some surprise deliveries off Interflora a week on Monday 🤢😘
Haha, that'll be the day! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

That was in the Mirror 8th January
Once a community service program has been set up you can’t just turn up when you feel like it.

Reactions: 10

ClivE

VIP Member
anyone got the pictures of this Fern rubbing cream into her perfect feet(after her saying they were mangled so much she would not be able to walk for 2 years) i would just like to see if you can see the scars from when she had the operations on them because i have a appendix scar from 40 years ago and you can still see it and it was not sawn up half as bad as the pictures she showed saying they were her feet so she would still have bad scars

Reactions: 9