Katie Price #115 Press announcement, is she pregnant? Never mind, she's just repugnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case anyone wondered why the Edna moniker, here’s Edna Everage’ing…
View attachment 1020349
I don't like criticising people's natural looks (Cole's facial expressions is different and Skanky's millionth face is all plastic) so I feel bad for saying this but wtf?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ she does look like Dame Edna plus a Halloween witch and AFP all merged into one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
“young ‘King’Cole had a merry a*rsehole, and on OnlyFans was he (for a fee) “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has sold her soul, only thing left is her body.
She is going to be one of those people that just sails through life doing whatever she wants and getting away with it. Nothing touches her. She couldn’t give a flying duck. And is never ever in the wrong. Everyone else’s fault.
When I was a child I was always told actions have consequences. But seems not these days if your name is Katie Price.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah was strange to see the princess box looked nothing like when she covered it, all lumps and envelope tuck ins. When it was shown finished in room had obviously been redone by someone else , all proper tucked in corners etc .
Literally never heard so many lies in one place. She couldn’t lie straight in bed. Also why you doing up a mansion that’s repossessed you daft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't she be turned down for IVF given her lifestyle? Would she be tested for drugs/alcohol? It seems almost criminal helping them to fall pregnant given the car crash life they lead.

Reactions: 28
She is going to be one of those people that just sails through life doing whatever she wants and getting away with it. Nothing touches her. She couldn’t give a flying duck. And is never ever in the wrong. Everyone else’s fault.
When I was a child I was always told actions have consequences. But seems not these days if your name is Katie Price.
It's really disheartening but another way to look at it is, would you want her life? She might get away with everything in some ways but not in others. She has no real friends, no partner who actually loves her since PA, her children have been taken off her, she lives in a pig sty, she's ruined her looks and no one is really interested in her except for comedy reasons. Her popularity has gone right down, she's clinging on to anything she can get these days. That's punishment in itself!
PS I hope she goes to jail!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just watched episode 2 of that mucky mansion garbage. Honestly she got paid for that pile of rubbish
It’s the dullest programme ever
She really believes her own fantasy
Kids at home bringing home pictures for the corkboard
Cosy firelight cuddle ups
And again no sign of mr “ moneybags”
They have definitely edited him out lmfao
Gonna have to watch the final part just for shits and gigs

Reactions: 24
Sorry if it's already been mentioned.... Her supportive family and fiancée haven't liked her last 3 OF posts on IG 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
now she saying she might do nudes because her fans want(that tells yu what kind of fans she got) it yet her idea of onlyfans is its going to be like a reality platforn all about her daily life(that is youtube but of course she can not post nude photos on youtube and is now not making any money from it)no Katie onlyfans is so you can post explicite pictures you can not post anywhere else

Reactions: 15
She's pretty much lost her children...that's a pretty big consequence. The rest...will come I'm sure

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.