Katie Price #115 Press announcement, is she pregnant? Never mind, she's just repugnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The depths have been truly...plumbed...Cruel is going to hate this, he wants her covered in scabby tracksuits at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread 🥰🧵
Well done @PTMe on title ❤💖🤗🥰😘 xx.

I'm on page 28.
I've got to @Ecosse comment on Cole looking like Michael Gove, which made me laugh 😄😄😄❤🤗🥰😘 xx

So I had to make this lol 😄 x

Resizer_16432257425431.jpg
Resizer_16432257425430.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Why is she promoting her only fans page like she’s accomplished somethng 😂😂😂😂 people are more discreet about it cus it’s an embarrassment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I do think she must be desperate for cash! I was just thinking last night that she hasn't been flashing that thigh tattoo about for quite a while because I think CW does prefer her to cover up. I think this might be the final nail in the priceywood coffin!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Just reading The Scum story about KP being on Only Fans. Did she really have the nerve to say she dressed as a nun as she thinks she’s “innocent”. 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread about Skanky, so I think it requires today’s already classic Crawl photo back. Seriously WTF is going on here, my main take-away from that travesty at lunch was not our Skankiness, but the face on Mr Price 😱🤪…..

52EDB96F-75B7-4434-9BD9-7F9F77BC8006.jpeg

I wasn’t one to buy into the theory that he was just in this to bring her down, but I’m really questioning it now, he did not look happy to be there, and it wasn’t just this photo where his face looked like thunder.

Any reputation he had, is in the gutter now, he’s just become a figure of ridicule on social media, a general dogsbody beholden to her whims, that’s all he is to the public. Is there really a Machiavellian reason as to why he is tagging along for this ride, maybe he is trying to destroy her. If so that plan is working, this #OnlyFans is pure desperation, she’s sinking in tit now. Skanky thinks this is going to be her salvation, it really isn’t, can see this having dreadful consequences for her, in so many ways.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I think the look he is showing is 'resigned'...
Hes slowly checking out, hes given up.
Her family sound like they have given up.

Skanky thinks shes right and everyone else is wrong.
This downfall is entirely in her control

Reactions: 38
How long until Cole a mystery attacker hits her again. He looks humiliated and furious. Get a proper job cole, stop leeching off the old wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Im recording it at 10pm (clashes with CGD on chan 4) will report back after watching for those who cant stomach contaminating their eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.