Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being rewarded for slating a business and referring to them as "dirt".
Also, the big raspy voice on Sue driving the car.

Reactions: 9
Dirt. She'll be a brand ambassador for them next week. Surely she can afford a slap up meal with all the money she saved on her car insurance. Has Sue still not paid her yet for her essential work?

Reactions: 14
Imagine being rewarded for slating a business and referring to them as "dirt".
Also, the big raspy voice on Sue driving the car.
How come she can slate a business like that and they offer her a freebie which she accepted. If the shoe was on the other foot and someone said on their stories that the SoSu products were dirt I highly doubt they would offer freebies to ‘try win them over’. They would flat out block you for having an opinion.

Reactions: 15
How come she can slate a business like that and they offer her a freebie which she accepted. If the shoe was on the other foot and someone said on their stories that the SoSu products were dirt I highly doubt they would offer freebies to ‘try win them over’. They would flat out block you for having an opinion.
That's the Jacksons for you!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m new to this tread but just wanted to say that what she wore out today to Fire looks very tacky based on the type of place it is, she’s dress very poorly

Reactions: 10
I’m new to this tread but just wanted to say that what she wore out today to Fire looks very tacky based on the type of place it is, she’s dress very poorly
I just want to shake this girl. Never seen someone so poorly dressed in my life. Constantly. It's a talent.

Reactions: 11
Jesus. The sneak peak at the new product. It looks like she raided an art press and mixed PVA glue with glitter.

• Haha
What is wrong with this girls dress sense😂😂😂she has NOT got a clue!!! I've said it several times, she's not a big girl but she has no idea how to dress herself. Every single outfit post is shockingly bad!! She needs a decent bra that fits her for starters.

Reactions: 13
Her clothes are awful. Cheap looking as hell. That green top she wore to Fire!! Considering she has (Sue's) money, you'd think she'd stop buying the cheap shite. Altho maybe she's trying to appeal to the young, non rich amongst us.

• Haha
I think she gets the clothes sent for free.. most of her clothes is PLT or nasty gal and they always have #ad #sp paid partnership etc so that’s prob the only reason she’s wearing them.. but I don’t know if it’s her shape or the clothes but everything looks cheap on

I think she gets the clothes sent for free.. most of her clothes is PLT or nasty gal and they always have #ad #sp paid partnership etc so that’s prob the only reason she’s wearing them.. but I don’t know if it’s her shape or the clothes but everything looks cheap on
Actually yeh its probably all freebies. Still shite tho 😂

Reactions: 4
How long before she pops up in Portugal
She’ll one on any minute now “being honest with her followers” . In fairness it’s been a stressful year. She didn’t settle when she had to move down the road with her parents. Not to mention when her dress was too short when she was doing her essential work in Portugal. And then there was the horror of trying to sort her car insurance for her free car. Let’s hope things start to look up for her soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy Shite Katie is pure fecking TACK 🤮

She's bet into that crop top, and her nose ring makes her look rough as duck 🥴 Beggy Mitchell asking for free chips in Marbella - can ya imagine 🤣 Ronald McDonald would tell her to go f*ck herself 😛 She'll be home in no time for a free Mighty Mac mark my words 😂

Do us a favour lick the lips... stay in Marbella 😖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.