Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously chose to go on holidays instead of staying at home, so why would she stay in an apartment by herself all day? She probably paid her respects before she left. Some people see a sudden tragic death in the family like that as a reminder to live every day to the fullest because you don't know what's around the corner!
While I myself defo would not be able to do what she is doing, that doesn't mean what she is doing is right or wrong in my opinion.
Grief hits differently too so there's a high chance the shock hasn't passed and she still hasn't registered what has happened!
When it comes to grief there is no right or wrong
It is the back2back posting of heartbroken and then bikini swipe ups that I think is strange rather than the holibob itself.

Reactions: 20
It is the back2back posting of heartbroken and then bikini swipe ups that I think is strange rather than the holibob itself.
It’s been barely 24 hours and she’s acting on Instagram like she’s living her best life. It wouldn’t shock me if she was live streaming walking out the graveyard saying how she’s living her best life and she’s soo excited she is about her holibops and felt she had to update her followers you know because she wants to be honest with them. Clueless that girl.

Reactions: 14
Nah grief does not make you act like that. Yeah live life to the full but why so publically it's so insensitive to her cousin and their family... i would understand if its a month or few weeks down the line not the day of a funeral and day after.... just a selfish little brat and I doubt she's doing any grieving does she look heart broken. And yes I get people grieve differently but bit of respect wouldn't go a miss

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt she's doing any grieving does she look heart broken
That is an unfair comment

ETA i don't actually like Katie. I just think grief is personal!
I dislike her dress sense! Where does she pull the outfits outa

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That is an unfair comment

ETA i don't actually like Katie. I just think grief is personal!
I dislike her dress sense! Where does she pull the outfits outa
100% grief is personal which is why u don't flaunt about all happy and loving life when her cousins life has been pulled apart it just so wrong..... but sure each to their own I just think Katie is spoilt and entitled with no morals

Reactions: 12
I agree that grief looks differently for everyone. Going to Marbella could be Katie's way of dealing with such a tragedy. But it is extremely insensitive and in bad taste to be plastering it all over IG. It shows her youth and her completely spoilt approach to life. Would the world really care that we don't see Katie in a bikini? Would her IG following complain? Put up a post saying you're taking time off. Come back on after hols. But then how could she get so many 🔥 and 'beauty' comments? Can an IG hun (refuse to use the word influencer with this one, as she most definitely is NOT) go on holidays without posting about it. Is it even a holiday if the gram doesn't see it?! Just shows what a fucked up world they inhabit. She is a completely spoilt, entitled child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree that grief looks differently for everyone. Going to Marbella could be Katie's way of dealing with such a tragedy. But it is extremely insensitive and in bad taste to be plastering it all over IG. It shows her youth and her completely spoilt approach to life. Would the world really care that we don't see Katie in a bikini? Would her IG following complain? Put up a post saying you're taking time off. Come back on after hols. But then how could she get so many 🔥 and 'beauty' comments? Can an IG hun (refuse to use the word influencer with this one, as she most definitely is NOT) go on holidays without posting about it. Is it even a holiday if the gram doesn't see it?! Just shows what a fucked up world they inhabit. She is a completely spoilt, entitled child.
Totally agree 👏🏻👏🏻
go away if you want but don’t broadcast it like that so soon after a terrible tragedy like that

• Heart
She's just so insensitive - if I was So Smokey I'd be furious at her POSTING and BROADCASTING Marbs after such a tragedy. Like imagine his family seeing that - I've a good 10 yrs on Katie but if that was me and my family my mother would have me making dinners for them, dropping up sandwiches, minding other kids etc anything to make life easier for the poor parents. And bleeping hell of i was even seen with the phone in my hand I would be bet.

Two different types of people in this world I suppose, I dont think theirs any grief involved with Kayshee - she doesn't have the mental/emotional capacity required 🙄

Reactions: 11
It shows her level of intelligence! I actually cringe at the way she goes about life! The wiff of entitlement off her is palpable!

• Heart
Oh boo hoo.... POOR KATIE!!!!! How can she post shite like this when her cousins life is falling apart? She just burried her CHILD, HER CHILD!!!!! I know how that feels, and its the deepest, darkest, sadness, ever..... How can that stupid, heartless, selfish witch think anyone cares she broke a nail, sitting at a pool sunbathing😤 This one seriously needs to take a very long hard look at herself🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If i was mourning and someone close to both me and the person I was grieving for was broadcasting holidays like Katie is, i would be very hurt by it.

The morning of my friends fathers wake, i met another (not mutual) friend for brunch. It had been pre arranged for ages, as this friend was just passing through my locality on that particular day amd i felt guilt, for acting normal, while my first friend was going through this.

Katie must be very self absorbed

Reactions: 7
Katie is obviously very, very immature which is coming across right now as being brutally insensitive. I just can’t believe none of her sisters or friends on holidays with her wouldn’t tell her to tone it down a bit or to take a break. Like who would even miss her posts? She’s more worried about insta content it seems. If I was her family members that suffered such an awful loss I would be livid to see or hear about her posts. I probably wouldn’t speak to her again tbh, my opinion obv ha

Reactions: 9
Katie is obviously very, very immature which is coming across right now as being brutally insensitive. I just can’t believe none of her sisters or friends on holidays with her wouldn’t tell her to tone it down a bit or to take a break. Like who would even miss her posts? She’s more worried about insta content it seems. If I was her family members that suffered such an awful loss I would be livid to see or hear about her posts. I probably wouldn’t speak to her again tbh, my opinion obv ha
Honestly - I would have thought the mother would have pulled her up on it. But then you look at the mothers page where it’s a pic of her and the husband talking about the death in the family.

It’s sad that they’re using it this way. I’m all for grieving in your own way. But to make a post about it and then have a picture of yourself up. Instead of the child or having just a quote up.

Its insensitive to the family, by all means life your life but you dont need to be flaunting it. But then again I doubt she thinks much further than the end of her own nose.

Reactions: 8
Honestly - I would have thought the mother would have pulled her up on it. But then you look at the mothers page where it’s a pic of her and the husband talking about the death in the family.

It’s sad that they’re using it this way. I’m all for grieving in your own way. But to make a post about it and then have a picture of yourself up. Instead of the child or having just a quote up.
I know same! If it was my mother she’d be having words 😂

So Silk Cut is probably too busy finding new door handles to cling on to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Out of respect to her family lay off insta and ‘living your best life’ for a few poxy days. A broken nail ffs. Can’t you imagine the trauma her extended family are going through . Grow up! You don’t need the money , the holiday (most definitely not ) or the exposure as your family spoon feed you . Be there for your family and help them. Mind the siblings , do the shopping, washing ...do something . He was your cousin after all!!! Disgraceful !
Or worse case scenario go on your holiday that you were only on a few weeks ago ...but don’t flaunt it ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The broken nail seriously god she makes my blood boil shes actually the worse of them all in my opinion and who is she absolutely noone only she has a sister who has done well for herself. She would have minimum wage anywhere else but nah sissy pays for her lifestyle. I cannot stand her..... lowest of the low....

Reactions: 7
They are all due to go on holiday this week aren’t they? Katie said Dylan got them a family holiday as a Xmas present for the end of July.. I can’t remember where though..

Reactions: 1
They are all due to go on holiday this week aren’t they? Katie said Dylan got them a family holiday as a Xmas present for the end of July.. I can’t remember where though..
Monaco…a place where the Tacksons most certainly won’t fit in!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.