Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl ever get it right? that black dress on her stories today is dire. I've never seen anything as hideous.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend any Irish microinfluencers?? Tiktok/insta kinda like kayshee except sound and bearable

Reactions: 2
No she just finds random outfits that do absolutely nothing for her and tries to be a stylist!! I despair when I see the shite she is flaunting!

Reactions: 6
No she just finds random outfits that do absolutely nothing for her and tries to be a stylist!! I despair when I see the shite she is flaunting!
I thought that but she said someone asked her to find an outfit for day two of her wedding!

Reactions: 3
I thought that but she said someone asked her to find an outfit for day two of her wedding!
If you have to go to Katie Jackson for style advice I seriously would worry about that person!! better off asking Worzel Gummidge for advice!

Reactions: 8
Soft launch her boyfriend Im in a hoop with this "full time content creator" who does she think she is

Reactions: 14
Soft launch her boyfriend Im in a hoop with this "full time content creator" who does she think she is
I was literally coming on to say the same thing it’s like she’s launching a brand “let do a soft launch of you before we go full on”

Reactions: 9
Stop now soft launch I think the boyfriend has just got himself a new nickname

So there's Suzy Sneachta and Dzzzylan,
Carla and someone else's husband and now
Kayshee Onthebeg and Softlaunch

Reactions: 12
Someone on here used the 'soft launch' term refarding the boyfriend when they were is Lisbon and Boozie tagged him on her stories before Kayshee did. Can they be more obvious that they read tattle

Stop now soft launch I think the boyfriend has just got himself a new nickname

So there's Suzy Sneachta and Dzzzylan,
Carla and someone else's husband and now
Kayshee Onthebeg and Softlaunch

Not forgetting eternal beg and damo and Rob and vikkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Looks like we are having a second “soft launch” of the BF on stories today building up to the big reveal

Reactions: 5