Katie Healy Nolan / WhatKatieHealyDid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story today saying she wishes breast feeding was less taboo struck me as odd.. I think these days NOT breastfeeding is far more taboo! All I seem to see is people like her going on and on about BF

There's now a huge stigma around choosing to bottle/formula feed

Reactions: 2
Her story today saying she wishes breast feeding was less taboo struck me as odd.. I think these days NOT breastfeeding is far more taboo! All I seem to see is people like her going on and on about BF

I remember when I had my first I said I was bottle feeding from the beginning, EVERY appointment I got the lecture breast is best from.the mid wife's, my last appointment I was asked again and wasn't lectured by this midwife, I asked her why didn't she lecture me, its YOUR choice!.

My second baby he was born early and they wanted breast milk but it never happened that time either, he was bottled fed and he trived but he did have struggles,

Reactions: 1
I remember when I had my first I said I was bottle feeding from the beginning, EVERY appointment I got the lecture breast is best from.the mid wife's, my last appointment I was asked again and wasn't lectured by this midwife, I asked her why didn't she lecture me, its YOUR choice!.

My second baby he was born early and they wanted breast milk but it never happened that time either, he was bottled fed and he trived but he did have struggles,
I've seen studies that show the benefits of breast feeding over formula are actually extremely over stated and there's very very little difference between the two nutrition wise! It's madness the pressure they put women under and then you've the insta huns expecting a medal for whipping the boobs out online 😬😬😬 sorry but I don't give a duck what your baby does or doesn't eat!

I didn't manage it the first time around and totally agree. When I gave up and moved to bottle feeding I was scared to tell anyone because of the pushback, you are made to feel so bad if you don't breastfeed!

I didn't manage it the first time around and totally agree. When I gave up and moved to bottle feeding I was scared to tell anyone because of the pushback, you are made to feel so bad if you don't breastfeed!
It makes no sense to me at all, I know myself and most of my generation were formula fed (and formula has probably improved vastly since then!) and are all fine for it 🤷‍♀️ total nonsense but its just so on brand for Katie to be one of those that go on and on about BF

It makes no sense to me at all, I know myself and most of my generation were formula fed (and formula has probably improved vastly since then!) and are all fine for it 🤷‍♀️ total nonsense but its just so on brand for Katie to be one of those that go on and on about BF
Then you have that dope ciara dempsey posting saying everyone should try breastfeeding their baby no ciara everyone should do want they want their baby their choice im not not having anymore babys but if I was its people like this but you off breastfeeding I bottle fed all mine and have no regret whatsoever ☺

Reactions: 3
People will always disagree re breastfeeding . If she posted a pic of her bottle feeding her baby no one would bat an eyelid but anytime people online post a pic breastfedkf someone always makes some snarky comment about it. It’s world breastfeeding week and she breastfeeds her child so with wouldn’t she put a pic up ? And it’s definitely taboo still given the weird comments make about it

• Heart
People will always disagree re breastfeeding . If she posted a pic of her bottle feeding her baby no one would bat an eyelid but anytime people online post a pic breastfedkf someone always makes some snarky comment about it. It’s world breastfeeding week and she breastfeeds her child so with wouldn’t she put a pic up ? And it’s definitely taboo still given the weird comments make about it
I have nothing against breastfeeding couldn't careless how anyone feeds there child to honest I didn't find Katie's post bad didn't really pass to much on it to be honest🤣. It was ciara's annoyed me she just seems to go and on about it like she is mother earth 😴

Reactions: 4
Actually bottle fed mams get lots of shade too😂 isn’t the internet bleeping crazy 😅😅

Actually bottle fed mams get lots of shade too😂 isn’t the internet bleeping crazy 😅😅
Yea tbf can't say I've ever seen anyone post about bottle feeding their baby..for fear of being absolutely slaughtered / judged for it

Unpopular opinion but I don't think anyone should be posting their tits online no matter what the context 🤷‍♀️

Also not sure how I'd feel now id photos of me breastfeeding as a toddler from my mum were online/ seen by all and sundry 🤢🤢 but no it's about the mother natures breastfeeding who cares about the child's digital footprint eg