Katie Healy Nolan / WhatKatieHealyDid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd start a thread for her - I've asked about her on a few other Irish huns threads but thought I'd start a thread for her since she directly addressed Tattle in today's stories and it made me notice she now has over 10k followers!

I realise most people may pile on with praise for her but I find her to be one of the most insufferable of the Irish huns

And no, posting a lot about your disabled child does not absolve you from being an insufferable bleeping dose

Reactions: 1
Can I ask why do you follow her then? Isn't her page on private? If I found someone an "insufferable dose" i would choose not to follow them?

Reactions: 12
Can I ask why do you follow her then? Isn't her page on private? If I found someone an "insufferable dose" i would choose not to follow them?
Completely agree. Katie has enough on her plate with her life limited daughter and her other children. I don’t know why the OP seems to have such a bee in her bonnet about her.

Reactions: 7
Definitely someone who has a bee in their bonnet about her and knows of her personally , all she talked about and rightly so as it needs to be discussed is the inadequacy of the HSE . She’s not on floggin products or sponsored talks .

Reactions: 11
Being a carer is a hard job, and even more so if you know your child has a life limiting condition. Her page is mainly about advocating for her disabled daughter, and other families in the same situation. I'm really confused as to why that bothers you? I Iove how she highlights the failings of our government in this regard, and it also educates people who are watching and have no idea of how everything is a fight when it absolutely shouldn't be.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her story today about her little boy felt very sorry her her and the group went completely wrong way about it 😢

Did anyone see her story today about her little boy felt very sorry her her and the group went completely wrong way about it 😢
Awful don’t get why they didn’t call her or address it at the door instead of waiting a whole week , better off out of there if they are that unprofessional. Lovely little boy.

Reactions: 2
It sounds awful. 3 is very young to go to an activity without a parent though isn't it? None of mine were ever able to be left anywhere at that age.

Reactions: 3
This is what I thought. Clearly they felt he was disruptive enough that they'd rather lose the money

Ye but you would let the parents know at pick up not a few days later think it was very mean the way they went about

Awful don’t get why they didn’t call her or address it at the door instead of waiting a whole week , better off out of there if they are that unprofessional. Lovely litt

I know very unprofessional they way it was done at the end of the day he is only 3 still only a baby [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Honestly I admire her she has some fire in her belly, she has fought for her little girls rights , dam right, and now with her back out I've a similar issue but I don't have a child with special needs waiting for me, but she's a trouper...

Reactions: 13
I cant lie, I don’t think you’ll have many people agreeing with you OP. KHN has a tough life and she seemingly works tirelessly for her kids, particularly her daughter. And for her and her husband to be carrying the trauma from the Bataclan also. She’s a million miles from the designer handbag/shoes/makeup centred influencer she was years ago, that’s such a distant memory now.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ OP, put yourself in the woman's shoes and have a bit of empathy. She is an absolute fighter and the best advocate for her daughter. She must be beyond exhausted and pissed off at having to endlessly fight for the most basic of SAFETY equipment for her gorgeous child. Have some bleeping compassion - sometimes you do just need to bugger off and mind your own business if she's not for you.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I see no more than a mammy fighting for her own child and sharing information for others who may need information. She also has an awfully traumatic back story pre kids. I think she's doing a fab job.

Reactions: 14
I cant lie, I don’t think you’ll have many people agreeing with you OP. KHN has a tough life and she seemingly works tirelessly for her kids, particularly her daughter. And for her and her husband to be carrying the trauma from the Bataclan also. She’s a million miles from the designer handbag/shoes/makeup centred influencer she was years ago, that’s such a distant memory now.
I’m not following long and presumed the page was set up more or less with advocating for her daughter, was she actually that type of influencer? Seems hard to believe!

I’m not following long and presumed the page was set up more or less with advocating for her daughter, was she actually that type of influencer? Seems hard to believe!
Yes! She was a Louboutin and Chanel wearing influencer! She was so fancy, although she did buy it all herself so it was impressive in its own way but she’s so different now, and I do think she’s a lot more content with herself. She’s an amazing mother, I’ve followed her since before her daughter was born and have really admired her strength and tenacity. The struggles she has had to get her daughter a car seat, a regular seat, a bath seat, it’s mad. I always thought those things were a given when you have a child with additional needs but no.

Reactions: 11