Katie Hayes #96 Did you enjoy Kate’s birthing day, Olive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title thread for @gossip29!

It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for trolls, the bespoke birthday event of the year. The day we celebrate what a boss CEO momma Truff is because she had a baby don’t you know.

Minor shout out to Olive with it being the day of her birth.

If someone could do recap honours please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So glad little Olive had a lovely day - she genuinely looked made up - and for once I do actually feel it was all about her. And rightly so. Now back to Truffanoughts party

Reactions: 36
Sure she took her first steps in the restaurant Truff, she can’t stand up on her own yet!
F41AAD26-4E8D-4C5F-B0AE-BB37DD9D81C1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else see Kate absolutely rag Olive towards her by the arm because she was ignoring her?

Can’t bear not to be the centre of attention for 2 seconds.
Yes it looked like she was trying to get a kiss and Olive couldn’t be arsed.

anyone else find it an odd choice for a 1 year olds birthday dinner? A sit down dinner rather than a little picky tea at home where she can play with all her new (colourful) toys

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ll speak when I’m ready, troll..

Truffalo’s Mensa membership came under threat as she demonstrated how to use a curling tong. A simple enough task, you’d think, but how wrong you’d be. It started well, she managed to use a brush, managed to get the curler out of the box and also managed to switch it on. Hilariously though, she did not manage to figure out that the glove in the box was to stop her hand from getting burnt and instead the great walloping mammoth wore it on the hand holding the handle instead of the hand holding the hot end. How this woman manages to get through each day without setting fire to herself is beyond me.

After the failed ‘assumption’ post, she tried a different tack to raise her engagement and did another Q&A post, or as it’s also known ‘An Addressing Tattle’ post. It went a little bit like this:
“What have you got Olive for her birthday because my baby is nearly one and I’m too dense to come up with something for myself?”
Well, I haven’t actually bought her anything persay as I’m such a beg that I’ve managed to get most of it for free.. Sorry, what I actually mean is Olive has told me in Spanish that she prefers to just do activities instead of having to spend hours wedged into the shitshow we’re cheeky enough to call a living room so she’ll be spending the day wedged in her car seat like a whiteleg shrimp while we do things that she can watch in bewilderment from over the top of the seat.
“Did you feel safe when you chose to put your baby’s safety at risk and go on holiday twice during a Global Pandemic?”
Safe? Of course I was safe. Didn’t you see me stomp my way through Ocean Beach with all the grace of a wheelbarrow doing the Haka? No one would stand in my path. And if they did, my Matt would just go round their Ma’s to have a word about their daughter. Oh, safe from Covid? Yeah, I don’t believe in that..
“How do you manage to be a size 6 when you don’t filter your pictures anymore and you eat in a different restaurant for each meal?”
I go to the gym all the time, I’ve been twice in the last year so I’m pretty much a regular now. I run every day except for most days and when I eat out, I only eat three courses with another course on the side, so I manage to stay in a calorie deficit. I’m no fitness exspect (no tit, Columbo) but if you follow what I do, you’ll be a size 10 in 6 to 8 centuries..

We were treated to previously unseen ‘this time last year’ footage of her in a furniture shop while she was in labour waiting for her centimetres to dilate to the right size centimetre. Delo treated her with love and concern by being 20 foot ahead of her at all times and avoiding all eye contact while she and her contracting centimetre desperately tried to keep up.

It’s National Breastfeeding Week so that’s another bandwagon for Samson to add to her fleet. Of course it was all dreamy and bespoke and gallons of colostrum and milk just flowed from her majestic life-giving bosoms.. Oh, wait, that was last year’s breastfeeding story. This year it was a norks nightmare as she even managed to bruise her hands (????) while attempting to feed Olive. Genuinely baffled how that happened but after the glove and curler incident, I’m going to assume she got her hand stuck in the pump somehow and had to go to the fire station to get it taken off with the jaws of life.

Birthday Eve and for Olive’s big day, Kate is getting new clothes, a pedicure and new nails on a hand Thanos could have used as a spare Infinity Gauntlet. Karma intervened for a moment and the cake shop posted the bespoke cakes that Kate had ordered before Kate had the chance to do her own revel. To the surprise of absolutely no one, the cakes are beige and green. What was startling though was the inclusion of a mutilated squirrel stuck to the side.

Happy Birthing Day, Kate! Hope Olive doesn’t get in the way of the celebrations too much. Literally every shout on the Tattle baby bespoke birthday bingo card was crossed off in just one picture taken in the leccy cupboard. We had olive branch wrapping paper, beige Scandiborn toys, a green and beige balon arch, and green and beige roadkill cake. Wildcard inclusion by Chinnifer Makeup though as she either found an olive branch screensaver to put on the telly, or she’s wallpapered it with the leftover wrapping paper.

As predicted by Brahan the Seer several millennia ago, the birthing day reposts started at the crack of dawn. Unfortunately for Kate, she’s just done an excellent job of confirming exactly how much she broke lockdown last year and how many people she let hold her Rainbow Baby during a Global Pandemic. It was however nice to see Olive’s natural colouring for once instead of her looking like the missing member of Abba.

We had a guest appearance from the Old Goat of Ocean Beach, always lovely to see the swollen face of the Playa Predator, especially on your daughter’s birthday, eh Kate?

The matching birthday outfits were finally revealed and again have proved that August 6th is not about Olive but is wholly about Kate and her wonderous baby producing vagina. Wearing matching pleather jackets, the makeups were last seen heading off on a 2 hour drive so Olive could fully appreciate the car seat, with Daddy DIY secretly wishing he’d used up his annual leave for the Euros.

Finally, this is the thread where we met Fat Tits, the most perfect shout ever. @JoeExotic 👏🏻👏🏻

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140
Did anyone else see Kate absolutely rag Olive towards her by the arm because she was ignoring her?

Can’t bear not to be the centre of attention for 2 seconds.

She’s bleeping shocking ragging her about like that! Kate she’s not interested mate. She’s excited about finally being able to eat something her mam hasn’t cooked.

The way she rams that cake in her mouth. She’s like oh my god no chia seed no vile looking chickpea curry 🤣🤣🤣

An Kate your baby isn’t walking, she can’t even stand. Stop trying to force it, your doing more damage than good she’ll do it in her own time.

That gifted dress should it of said AD?

Reactions: 31
Finally my first thread title 🥳
Eleanor these recaps get better and better they need a wiki of their own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s nice to see she actually done something child friendly for her birthday Olive looked made up, I took my bespoke to cbeebies land around the same age and it is a really good day out. I didn’t take him dressed like a victorian about to sweep the chimneys though big truck go and do a nice colourful clothing haul for your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What the beeeeejaysus has this poor baby been dressed as for her birthday??? I appreciate she needs to be warm and it was a rainy but she’s dressed like an Amish child
BC811454-63B9-49EE-A5E4-C88E3CB18AE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Sure she took her first steps in the restaurant Truff, she can’t stand up on her own yet!View attachment 701235
Hahah come on to say the same thing.
No I'm howling 😂😂 that kid has gone absolutely flying face first and Truff is making out she's walking !
Momma determined she'd be walking on her 1st birthday , first steps at her birthday meal how convenient🥴she's a psycho !!
Kid is no where near walking yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh and why’s the poor kid wearing something that resembles the clothing at auschwitz.

Tight bleep it’s her birthday! Buy the kid some bleeping clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Who is that child in the videos on Truff's stories ? I genuinely do not recognise her ? Looks nothing like her pictures ???

Reactions: 6
Recaps are getting better and better. I’m crying with laughter when I read them

Thankfully KHM is here to show us some babgweanin
A6316A6F-35DD-4674-BD73-5EF9DC8965A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
That kid has not just walked. She’s been pushed towards Delo and then gone flying into him. Why is she so desperate for her to walk? She’ll walk when she’s ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Was the kid participating in the sack race yesterday? Hence the boiler suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.