Katie Hayes #91 Delo’s proposal coming never, PLF - best DIY hunk ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally hates herself for posting that reel don't she?! Wonder if she'll give us a body positivity bikini picture with the quote... 'how to wear a bikini' ... 'put it on ta-da'
100%. That’s why she’s been so quiet. She’s realised she can’t post another picture now and edit it without being called out for it because she’s shown everyone the shape she really is. No more size 6 adventures in Delamere for Miss Makeup...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
100%. That’s why she’s been so quiet. She’s realised she can’t post another picture now and edit it without being called out for it because she’s shown everyone the shape she really is. No more size 6 adventures in Delamere for Miss Makeup...
She’s absolutely gutted isn’t she that she jumped on that bandwagon and can’t go back on it, but I’m 100% certain that there will be some editing somewhere xx

Still can’t get over quarter 2 3 feet 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is VERY quiet, normally she’s done like 42 stories by this time in the morning hasn’t she!

Reactions: 23
She will be spending quality time
With her rainbow bespoke in the beige paddling pool tit invested garden. My garden isn’t the best but it’s deweedwd and looks presentable. Absolute dirty witch

Reactions: 19
So girls, I'm out in the sun today figuring out how best to set up the prawn insta without bleeping hassle from Truff. I may set it up and populate it with other followers for a week before letting everyone else loose on it so you can't tell the Tattlers from the general prawn enthusiasts.

View attachment 667985
One of my favourite accounts on insta is a badly taxidermied fox from Liverpool called baby Jesus who loves to dress as gemma Collins is his spare time. I would suggest starting to gather followers there.

I had the pleasure of meeting the baby a few times in Garlands, I may send him some photos of Truff and ask him to recreate the looks although I'm sure I've seen her I a few of these already ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
One of my favourite accounts on insta is a badly taxidermied fox from Liverpool called baby Jesus who loves to dress as gemma Collins is his spare time. I would suggest starting to gather followers there.

I had the pleasure of meeting the baby a few times in Garlands, I may send him some photos of Truff and ask him to recreate the looks although I'm sure I've seen her I a few of these already ...
Where has this been all my life!!!! I’m dying 😂😂😂

THE FOX DRESSED AS JOE EXOTIC 😂😂😂😂 I can’t cope 😂😂

That would be the ultimate irony! Little Miss Covid Denier catching it because she just ‘booked a flight and lived..’
We would have normally been treated to 50 stories of her stuff her gob with freebie food in a restaurant somewhere on a Saturday night.

Something is definitely bubbling away at truff towers and I’m not just talking about truff’s trumps 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I LOVE BABY JESUS FOX!
Read The Wiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Where has this been all my life!!!! I’m dying 😂😂😂

THE FOX DRESSED AS JOE EXOTIC 😂😂😂😂 I can’t cope 😂😂

We would have normally been treated to 50 stories of her stuff her gob with freebie food in a restaurant somewhere on a Saturday night.

Something is definitely bubbling away at truff towers and I’m not just talking about truff’s trumps 💨
@JoeExotic just for you 😂
Screenshot_20210718-122235_Gallery.jpg

@TheGhostofShirleyBallas he shares your love from prawns! You are kindred spirits 🦐❤🦐
Screenshot_20210718-122724_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Shes been very quiet for a few days hasn't she.
I'd laugh my bespoke saggy tits off you know.

Reactions: 16
Wiki needs updating girls & guys!!! It’s my go to when I get a spare 5 minutes from DDUJunior.

On the beg for Gordon Ramsey’s 1st birthday party she’s a proper fuckin meff isn’t she..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

I don't have Insta but this could change my mind!! I love it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.