Katie Hayes #91 Delo’s proposal coming never, PLF - best DIY hunk ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to shorten it to make it fit but the sentiment is still there. As if we’re almost at number 100..

Gratfuk as duck

The eyebrows made a return this week, not because she’s finally had them sorted but because she felt the need to show us how she manages to make them look like Denis Healy MP and Liam Gallagher have partaken in a secret breeding experiment with DNA emphasis on the eyebrow gene. I know you don’t read here, Kate, but when you do, will you please let someone have a go with a bit of wax or thread please? They’re starting to look like they’ll come through the telly and frighten me to death five days after I’ve watched the reel and had a silent phone call.

Congratulations to @Scouseymoo who received not one but two psychic shoutouts from ZSM this week. Despite the fact that she doesn’t even read here, does she, Matt? she managed to respond to @Scouseymoo’s about the fact she hasn’t mentioned Hair beeeeeerst for weeks and that she hasn’t done a make up post since Matt Hancock was still happily married. This led to a baffling tutorial about contouring which managed to make her look like she’d been in some sort of cow manure factory explosion. Excellent advertising there, Kate. I definitely want to buy something that will make me look like Daisy the cow has wiped her arse on my fod.

“No excuse for abuse…” says Miss Makeup the third. That is unless you’re trolling Leigh Francis for having the nerve to bring out a calendar. See, Kate, what you did was actually trolling - contacting someone directly on social media and taking the piss out of them for their actions. Good job he wasn’t advocating drinking through pregnancy, photoshopping himself to the point of emaciation, bragging about all the free stuff he gets, or putting a filter on his baby to make her look like a member of Hitler Youth, eh Kate??

Shameless beggy Kate struck again and has been exposed for messaging companies to ask them for free stuff for her Rainbow Baby’s First birthday. Yes, the ‘child who saved her’, ‘her reason for breathing’, ‘the baby she misses even when she’s asleep upstairs’ isn’t worth a tenner in The Range for a pack of invitations and a few balons, and a Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake from the Aldi. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled that she’s getting to do the Mash, her First Birthday Mash though. Paid for? Don’t be daft. Gifted from her Uncle’s business and probably to be used as advertising fodder all over the internet. Who cares who your kid’s exposed to though, ey Kate, when it means you don’t have to put your hand in your Zara Size Medium pocket?

Her evolution final form was finally revealed to her fan base in a hilarious reel where she wore several costumes including a really tit matador, a confused pilgrim, and the old disco ball from The Grafton. It was here that she announced that she would no longer be editing herself in pictures because she truly is ‘every woman’ and is not ashamed of the way she looks. Fair play to her for finally showing that she has literally no arse to speak of despite showing off a perfect peach in several earlier pictures and if she was to appear in a silhouette guessing competition we’d be hard pressed to differentiate between her and an upside down slice of pizza but it’s too little too late, Kate. It could have been almost believable but she then followed the reel asking herself questions in response to here in a Q&A full of filtered and edited pictures from just last week and then posted a picture of herself wearing ‘Mama’ pyjamas with a freshly chiselled jaw you could measure right-angles on the very next day..

As always, Read the Wiki..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to shorten it to make it fit but the sentiment is still there. As if we’re almost at number 100..

Gratfuk as duck

The eyebrows made a return this week, not because she’s finally had them sorted but because she felt the need to show us how she manages to make them look like Denis Healy MP and Liam Gallagher have partaken in a secret breeding experiment with DNA emphasis on the eyebrow gene. I know you don’t read here, Kate, but when you do, will you please let someone have a go with a bit of wax or thread please? They’re starting to look like they’ll come through the telly and frighten me to death five days after I’ve watched the reel and had a silent phone call.

Congratulations to @Scouseymoo who received not one but two psychic shoutouts from ZSM this week. Despite the fact that she doesn’t even read here, does she, Matt? she managed to respond to @Scouseymoo’s about the fact she hasn’t mentioned Hair beeeeeerst for weeks and that she hasn’t done a make up post since Matt Hancock was still happily married. This led to a baffling tutorial about contouring which managed to make her look like she’d been in some sort of cow manure factory explosion. Excellent advertising there, Kate. I definitely want to buy something that will make me look like Daisy the cow has wiped her arse on my fod.

“No excuse for abuse…” says Miss Makeup the third. That is unless you’re trolling Leigh Francis for having the nerve to bring out a calendar. See, Kate, what you did was actually trolling - contacting someone directly on social media and taking the piss out of them for their actions. Good job he wasn’t advocating drinking through pregnancy, photoshopping himself to the point of emaciation, bragging about all the free stuff he gets, or putting a filter on his baby to make her look like a member of Hitler Youth, eh Kate??

Shameless beggy Kate struck again and has been exposed for messaging companies to ask them for free stuff for her Rainbow Baby’s First birthday. Yes, the ‘child who saved her’, ‘her reason for breathing’, ‘the baby she misses even when she’s asleep upstairs’ isn’t worth a tenner in The Range for a pack of invitations and a few balons, and a Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake from the Aldi. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled that she’s getting to do the Mash, her First Birthday Mash though. Paid for? Don’t be daft. Gifted from her Uncle’s business and probably to be used as advertising fodder all over the internet. Who cares who your kid’s exposed to though, ey Kate, when it means you don’t have to put your hand in your Zara Size Medium pocket?

Her evolution final form was finally revealed to her fan base in a hilarious reel where she wore several costumes including a really tit matador, a confused pilgrim, and the old disco ball from The Grafton. It was here that she announced that she would no longer be editing herself in pictures because she truly is ‘every woman’ and is not ashamed of the way she looks. Fair play to her for finally showing that she has literally no arse to speak of despite showing off a perfect peach in several earlier pictures and if she was to appear in a silhouette guessing competition we’d be hard pressed to differentiate between her and an upside down slice of pizza but it’s too little too late, Kate. It could have been almost believable but she then followed the reel asking herself questions in response to here in a Q&A full of filtered and edited pictures from just last week and then posted a picture of herself wearing ‘Mama’ pyjamas with a freshly chiselled jaw you could measure right-angles on the very next day..

These recaps are just *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Gratfuk as duck

Look forward to these EVERY thread 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣

I am CRYING
8A75676A-D511-464F-9335-E67C2D10A8C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Gratfuk as duck

Upside down pizza 🍕🤣 crying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gratfuk as duck

Queen of Recaps bravo lady 🙌

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.