Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
If you want the full on hen do experience there’s a strip of clubs and bars which are pretty cheap and cheerful but the old town in Benners is actually lovely if you want a more classy affair. I would definitely recommend the Star Wars sex show, R2d2 has a dildo strapped to him and Princess Leia gets nailed off Darth Vader it was absolutely VILE but so funny.
Sounds a blast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Club mac *shudders* to be fair her stomping and loud mouth would fit right in there if you ever catch up on tattle and want another read - club Mac reviews on trip advisor are another level. But Kate would deffo fit right in! I sell amazing luxe holidays for people with kids - zafiro brand and ikos are amazing for the balance between luxe and family friendly you don’t have to compromise on quality by having a kid but what you do need to do is think of what there is for the kid to do! That hotel is shocking for a baby she’s absolutely had this kid for an accessory
We used to take a car seat when my kids were little because we hired a car as we had a flat in the family in Spain so we needed it to travel between airport and apartment I still either wanged my pliko p3 buggy which was buggy fold in or when bigger a mclaren stroller most of my holidays was walking back and forth on prom trying to get them to sleep meanwhile miss olive having a fucking spa day
I love love love zafiro - oh to be back 😍

Reactions: 4