Katie Hayes #75 Indiana Jones & Bison Fury-Read the wiki for their true love story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same haha , cheers girl 🥂 Had a scream on here tonight.
I bleeping love how the thread dies off and you think it's on it's lazzies then Truff goes and bleeping carries on woeful & then we're back in business 😂😂🚂🍷🧀
Cheers dallyn 🥂 aw I’m gasping for a tattle night out

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you wear contacts everyday then surely you’d know after x amount of time they hurt etc.. Then you’d pack your glasses for the journey home. I’d be changed into something comfy, hair tied up & glasses on if I was her..

We’re not as delusional as your ‘fans’ Truff!! Your pissed!

To be fair I personally don’t think Matt looks drunk.. And he certainly didn’t look like he wanted cuddles Truff!!

Bet she blames the hangover on her ‘jab’ (as she called it) 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vaccination isn’t it Dr Truff? View attachment 577335
What’s wrong with saying jab?

I always call vaccinations, jabs.

Reactions: 10
Well, I have cried you gang of funny fuckers. Just caught up and I can’t cope with her mistaking 90s style for a 90 year olds style. Delos having her off on the train. He’s not one bit arsed for a cuddle is he lets be honest. She’s going to die of embarrassment looking back on them tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Big come down tomorrow morning !!! Probably blame the Jab & one glass of wine as being a side effect !!! To be fair little legs is probably mortified at her behaviour & keeping her wedged in her seat so she can’t go anywhere !!! Imagine being sat anywhere near that carry on 🤦‍♀️Hope they get poor baby home safely & aren’t driving 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eh didn’t know Kate had released a range of shoes on ASOS… CEO boss witch xo 🤣
C8B0BAE9-0C1F-451E-B67D-EB9D20FC76FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Cheers dallyn 🥂 aw I’m gasping for a tattle night out
Same girl , be boss wouldn't it. 🥂

Imagine us all dicky dolled up in our pensioner short suit combos with our KHM stick on nails & olive lashes on. We've all lashed our UC money in the kitty having a Ball then.....Pep & Brooke raid the bar with Truff , Delo and Wayne start doing Citizens arrests on us for Trolling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi, long time lurker here 👀 always used to give this woman the benefit of the doubt, but thought, all these people can’t be wrong can they? Then her posts tonight sent me over the edge! Never mind where the kid is, where are their masks? You know the things that are still mandatory on public transport! bleeping winds me up that she thinks she’s above the rules! c#nts like her boil my piss! How about have you a bit of respect for other people sat around you, and the poor staff that have to walk past you all night you selfish bastard, instead of filming yourself like a prize bellend! Oh and if you want more space, sit in the seat next to the pram that you’ve parked in the wheelchair space 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Same girl , be boss wouldn't it. 🥂

Imagine us all dicky dolled up in our pensioner short suit combos with our KHM stick on nails & olive lashes on..... Pep & Brooke raid the bar with Truff , Delo and Wayne start doing Citizens arrests on us for Trolling 😂😂
We could all book in OD for our make-up 😏 Imagine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If this photo popped up on my insta feed I 100% would not recognise it as the Truffalo. If it wasn't for filters I'd assume there were a dozen different women sharing that account. Bizarre.
Would the real Bison Fury please stand up?

I don't care wether door Matt Delo wanted a hug or not really but why on earth would you go on like he repulsed the crap out of you? I'm am not the hugging type at all but neither am I the type to make my partner out to be some weirdo or feel like tit for wanting to be intimate with me. I mean God forbid he'd like some human contact but how many stories does it need when he's sat right next to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Haha I've just woke up to settle my bespoke dream child & had a nosey , Truff has deleted the train stories when I've checked at 3:15am they're all gone haha. She's sobered up & seen the tit show hahaha 😂😂🚂🚂🍷🍷🧀🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Well I’m glad I came on tonight because as you all said the stories have gone, wondering what her crazy post was on about so came on here…my 20mth old woke me up. And them stories she has deleted are absolutely shocking seriously someone I hope got hold of her and said they would look after olive tonight as neither of them are in any fit state, it’s disgusting and where is olive in the luggage rack or sitting with the driver. Both are a absolute show. But yep the pissed stories are gone and now the “woe is me post” is up…enjoy your hangover you pair of twats you should be ashamed of yourself, and get olive some proper toys ffs, not toys from
Victorian times.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
SOMEONE GOT BEER FEAR. ALL HER DRUNKEN DISGRACE STORIES HAVE GONE!

Why so KHM? I was woken by the bleeping birds 🐦😒

What a show she was. Hilarious that she's deleted them

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haha I've just woke up to settle my bespoke dream child & had a nosey , Truff has deleted the train stories when I've checked at 3:15am they're all gone haha. She's sobered up & seen the tit show hahaha 😂😂🚂🚂🍷🍷🧀🧀
I was on at about 1 because I woke up with a headache and they were still on then so she must have had a bit of beer fear in the middle of the night and got rid! All I can say about them is - Matt did not want a cuddle.. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.