Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
HOME BARGAINS PROMO PHOTOSHOOT:

KHM arrives at the Warehouse for the photoshoot to Promote her make up range with Home Bargains.

KHM: *slides the door open* MORNING GANNNGG *wet farts while dragging OHD along the floor in her car seat*

LOVEBUG: IYA KATE, IM ALL SET UP READY FOR YOU, ARE WE DOING SAME AS YOUR BABY REVEL - SELF INDULGENT/ALL ABAR YOU?

KHM: YEAH MMMKAY HUN. *looks around sheepishly and whispers* I HAVENT MANAGED TO GET OUT OF MY SIZE12 RUNNING BRA SINCE LAST WEEK I KEEP GETTING STUCK MMMMKAY

MAKEUP WOMAN: *looks her up and down* ILL HELP YOU KATE, ILL JUST DO YOUR FACE FIRST YEAH, WE GOING FOR A NATURAL NOSE OR DO YOU WANT ME TO MIMIC YOUR TINY NOSED CONTOUR?

9CE6B399-E581-4CB6-9683-9C886F2E44CE.jpeg

Delo comes walking in with his utility belt on and beading under his arm. He crouches at the photoshoot back drop and whips his measuring tape out sizing up the other women in the room and where he can build a gas meter cupboard - for extra storage*

KHM: *glares at Delo* ILL GO THE TOILET FIRST, IVE JUST DRANK A 10000KCAL COSTA AND ITS GONE STRAIGHT THROUGH ME. AS LONG AS MY MAKE UP IS BETTER THAN WHAT I DO DAILY ILL BE MADE UP MMMMKAY.. *looks across the room* I WANNA WEAR THAT MASSIVE TUTU DRESS OVER THERE!!!!! *points intensely like a toddler*

KHM dashes for the portapotty holding her arsecrack with both hands, OHD watches from her car seat her Mum brushing past the Hairdressers shoulders

HAIRDRESSER: *following KHM with his eyes* OH KATE SO IM THINKING MISS PIGGY VIBES, THAT MASSIVE CURLY DO AND THEN WE WILL GO FOR SLEEK SENSUAL PONY VIBES - AS SEEN ON KKW?

2DBC7A8E-A378-425F-916D-B137BF8C42A7.jpeg

KHM: ILL TALK TO YOU IN A MINUTE MMMKAY, SO YEAH.

*KHM manages to make it to the toilet and pulls down her running leggings she’s lived in the past week, she lets out a deep breath as her gut is exposed to fresh air*

NAOMI’S DAD: *climbs out of the toilet bowl head first* DO YOU NEED NEW SAFESTYLE WINDOWS?? *He slides onto the floor as KHM takes a leap back and he starts to do the worm while reviewing his pricing list*

KHM: EURGH IM SHAKING - THIS IS MY PHOTOSHOOT I DONT WANT ANY WINDOWS OR ANY OF NAOMIS PRODUCTS HERE FOR MY REVEL MMMMKAY *covers her arsecrack while logging a Strava run*

LOVEBUG: WE ARE READY NOW KATE *looking at her watch, looks over at the Hairdresser* IT SMELLS LIKE WET DOG IN HERE CAN YOU SMELL IT?

KHM: I JUST NEED TO DELETE SOME COMMENTS OFF MY GRID MMKAY I WONT BE 20 MINS ILL BE QUICK GANG.

DELO: Give me OHD *walks off singing REOW REOW ye Beoat softly down OHD’s neck*

Later, KHM changes into the gigantic Pink Tutu and is being worked on in the make up chair, just then in bursts Mez!

MEZ: N’AWWWW KATIE I AM SO PROUD OF YE, I LOVE BUYING MY 3LTR BOTTLE OF HEINZ TOMATO SAUCE FROM HOME & BARGAINS ONCE A MONTH.. NOW ILL BE MORE INCLINED TO LOOK FOR THE MAKE UP AISLE BECAUSE OF YOU, MY WIDE BACKED BEAUTY

KHM: MUM MMKAY.. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WALK THROUGH THE DOORS OF HOME BARGAINS MMMMKAY

The photo shoot begins, Delo watches on with OHD in his arms and KHM proceeds to pose like a Female Wrestler who’s decided to make a come back to the Ring after taking retirement 10 years ago.

0E9E8850-D60C-4D0E-9EBE-852E2FCF903E.jpeg

E053443F-D7D2-4C06-AEA3-8957D8631C07.jpeg

KHM by Katie Hayes - IN ALL STORES NOW BUT ITS ONLY MEANT TO BE IN FROM 6TH JUNE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
I really wish she was a nice person so I could be happy for her. Instead I'm sitting here wondering how so many people don't see how much of a snotty mare she can be.

I was talking to one of the women I work with about getting your makeup done for a night out. She is from Sheffield but her daughter went to uni in Liverpool. She said it used to be such a scouse thing and her daughter actually paid to get her make up done by Kate. The daughter has this cyst growth thing that she was born with under her nose, but it makes half of her nose look a bit red and Rudolph like (her words not mine). Apparently Kate made a big fuss over it and actually got another make up artist to have a look and help her decide how to best cover it up. The girl was mortified. She said it wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't been screeching about it to the other side of the room. Anyway, poor girl never got her make up done again. Even on her wedding day she did her own make up and just had her nails and hair done professionally.

Yet people want to endorse that? 🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 114

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzzz don't know if any of you trolzzzz noticed but truff cut of her live dis morning and hasent been seen since infact shes thats silent that she hasent deleted peoples opinions on her latest edited pics which btw needs outing massively to post edited pictures is fine do what you want but to post them to your 170 k followers youve cried too saying you don't edit your pictures too is pure narcissism people where doing stories looking up to her for her new "no filter" look and this beast then edits her massive shoulders and everywhere on her face..... insisting her 170 k followers are then stupid asif no one would click on ..... on the other hand does anyone remember Johnny bravo... he looks like unedited khm think its the build
I heard she's got people round to watch a movie on the new sofa so probs why
Photo_1619967043865.png

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Violetx

VIP Member
Just asked my 15 year old where she likes to buy makeup
“I dunno different places”

Would you buy makeup in Home & Bargain?
(Snorts) “No!”

Would you even go in Home & Bargain?
“No, why would I?”

So, do you like buying your makeup in like Superdrug or Boots?
“Morphe or for cheap, Superdrug. Why you asking me all these questions??! Do you buy makeup in Home and Bargain?”

No love. No I do not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Boobies

Chatty Member
The valentines day stuff was from the shoot!?! Omg this day just gets better and better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I actually feel quite sad for her. Tell you one thing, Tommy Morris is one ruthless bastard. Bet hes seen her coming, easy target. Shes signed over her TM to his business, so shes left with nothing. She now has no rights to that brand, shes just a puppet, doing free promo on her insta to line his pockets. She might get a small cut or even had a pay check for her ‘work’ but he will be the one making the big buck. I reckon it will sell to an extent, there definitely is a market for cheap make up brushes, but Truff wont be the one benefiting from it all in the main. She’s basically sold the last bit of her Make Up career away, shes left with nothing, shes stepped down from Oh Darlin, now sold her own name. If she had kept up her momentum with the ‘celeb make up artist’ she was initially going for, she could have held out for a deal with Superdrug or something, instead shes tried to stuff her sausage fingers in to too many pies and totally lost herself. Shes definitely going to regret this colab long term. Absolute shambles.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Also...on her current stories she has a shared post from Ashley Cain saying their always in her thoughts.....a few stories later, she has typed "I have lost my perfect sleeping baby" and she's moaning cos Oliver didn't sleep, and words it like this. Honest to God, at least put some thought into what you are saying. It's not hard!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 92

Rosieposiepie

It was me who posted the unfiltered photo! 😂 and there’s lots more where that came from! Yes it’s a special app that reverts filtered or touched up photos back to their original state... it’s not currently available to download as its still in development but these are the perks of my job! I get to test them out haha

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

lola20

There is no Manuel - who’s he the Spanish nanny? My super bespoke baby slept 11 hours for the first time in her 4 months on this earth and that combined with the REVEL has made this week the best I’ve had in a loooooong time.

I’m a persistent lurker but thank you tattle bastards for getting me through a traumatic birth (who knew emergency c sections weren’t amazing and dreamy 🙃) and all the night feeds I feel like you are my actual friends. Love ya you bunch of TROLLS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Drinker1998

So am from Liverpool and I have a few mates who model and do makeup shoots for people and I have one mate who’s really good at makeup she was at a shoot this weekend and we met up last night for a drink, she was talking about the shoot makeup ba bla bla but then we went onto our truffle here and she said the rumour is the launch wasn’t meant to happen yet🤣 it was in a few days but tattle spotted it so that’s why she done it now bu hasn’t got any of the products to show or anything cos it’s ‘rushed’ 🤣 and it makes sense now saying 4 days to go till we see the products..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
The whole video is a joke half of it is edited to death n some parts not she as a sharp jaw line on some shots n fucken round face on others she size fucken 8 on some n then like a rugby player wtf well done to the home n bargain 👏👏👏👏👏👏 n kate u really have outdone ur self girl 👌👌

I knew them shitty jumpers was kirsty dole I called it weeks ago 😭🤣👏👌
They’ve just posted a behind the scenes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Even though we already knew, it’s still fucking hysterical that she thinks Home and Bargains is a massive ‘brand’ to be working with. Her make up brushes will be sold in an aisle next to Koka Noodles and ten packs of Mars Bars that are almost past their sell by date.

Also, her big moon head on the promo video 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85