Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubbles10

The new page doesn’t have enough likes for her to want to post it probs hahahahaha what an embarrassment watch it go down like a led balloon

Reactions: 5

Porkchop

I’ve got to go for a test tomorrow and I was told me, the fella and my bespoke baba have to isolate until we get the results. I’m 99% certain that it’s only a cold that I’ve picked up - however with a nearly 90 year old grandmother who I help care for, I don’t want to take the risk!
Hope you’re all okay xx

Reactions: 5

Papparazzo

Gutted I carnt find that pic does anyone have it the pic with kate n olive looks a were house pink jumpers n tutus
I commented at the time about it being on ITV (don't ask) and I don't comment much so look back through mine an you might find it then x

Gutted I carnt find that pic does anyone have it the pic with kate n olive looks a were house pink jumpers n tutus
Page 28 thread 61

Reactions: 4

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Trolls..... is Instagram telling her who’s screenshot her live? Or is that girl saying she screenshot ?
D14CFD55-14A0-485D-865A-1EF6485AAA53.png

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I think my man would love this room. He leeches onto me in bed which is great and all. But he is a sweaty hot mess.
legit woke up with his testicle stuck to my back. When I got up it was as if you’ve sat on chewing gum on the park bench

Fucking hell I am howling