Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
what’s with the big lump/fat on the bottom of her neck and why’s that chain the same colour as the sick emoji you’ve used 🤣🤣
Has anyone watched this? My god what's wrong with her mouth and what the fuck is she wearing 😂😂 her 'brand's trademark KHM is shocking all you need is to put her name in Google and you realise what a minty scruff she is 🤮

HI IM KATE HAYES MAKE UP

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cady1954

VIP Member
Ekspecially!! Why can’t this twat talk!! Poor Oliver that’s all’s I’m gonna say. She’s gonna end up an illiterate obese child with that as a mother!! 30g oats for a baby wtf!! I have 40g (slimming world) with yoghurt & fruit & im bloated for most of the day. Poor kid, over fed, under stimulated arlarse.

And the silly twat has left egg shell in
View attachment 548560its took up most of the fucken garage 😭👏👏👏👏👏👏 5 fucken months
I cant understand why she didn't make the garage her dressing room and keep the living room as it was??

Ekspecially!! Why can’t this twat talk!! Poor Oliver that’s all’s I’m gonna say. She’s gonna end up an illiterate obese child with that as a mother!! 30g oats for a baby wtf!! I have 40g (slimming world) with yoghurt & fruit & im bloated for most of the day. Poor kid, over fed, under stimulated arlarse.

And the silly twat has left egg shell in
Wheres the window??

• Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Also who originally took those photos because I’d be fuming if I took PR photos of her and she then used them for a sofology ad and now her “BRAND” 2 years in the making and she couldn’t even get a promo picture taken.
Think ot was the shit extensions she uses you know! There was 3 girls her in the middle, looking all Scarlett Moffat 🤣

Why would you open someone else’s PR package on your “big launch day”, surely today should just be about her own range?? She is so thick. Just wait until tomorrow to post the weaning shite.
Cause it’s not hers its home bargains with her name on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong and it’s changed but don’t they say you should get a proper test if you’re displaying symptoms? The lateral flow ones are crap!
And the proper ones take up to 48 hours to give you your results as they’re sent off to the lab?
So irresponsible to be out and about.
Exactly this!

Reactions: 5