Katie Hayes #69 Beaten to the big revel by my trolls, Home Bargains make up brushes for little kids dolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was puting the conditioner and hair mask on together 🤪 n if u look on one of her reels she does do that aswell ur ment to use the shampoo then the hair mask then the conditioner 👏👏
On the reel, she does say exactly what you’ve said, but on the text it says I use the hair mask then I wash with the shampoo and the conditioner. Can’t even keep up with herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there actually any evidence that Matt used steroids to get the banging bod? He seems like a grafter that puts the work in so not fair to say unless you know
Also I see a lot of body shaming his legs what feels very outdated in 2021. Be better do better. I'm all for comments on hats but legs is too much. There's no correlation between the size of a mans legs and other parts and wick, quite the opposite in my experience!
Who the fucks trolling us here now. Now wonder you’ve got a 2 month wait list soft lad if you’re always making new tattle accounts to defend yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Happy Earth Day and Thread 69 Day Troll Pals ❤🌍😝👌

Delighted to see little legs has popped on to celebrate with us since he’s not able to jet off in bizo class for earth day ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just report 😴 the first couple of times was mildly amusing, just getting old now though. Need to try harder new member trolls..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is there actually any evidence that Matt used steroids to get the banging bod? He seems like a grafter that puts the work in so not fair to say unless you know
Also I see a lot of body shaming his legs what feels very outdated in 2021. Be better do better. I'm all for comments on hats but legs is too much. There's no correlation between the size of a mans legs and other parts and wick, quite the opposite in my experience!
iya Kate!

is this your idea of a social media break? Why you so obsessed with diddy diy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know we should just ignore but it makes me howl. Who says “banging bod”???

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ahhahaha body shaming his legs ahahahahaha

Can’t even cope at the nonsense of these comments.

right where’s me tin foil hat.

I reckon little legs aka delo who will never be PLF 🥰🥰 has had mates taking the piss out of him cause we refer to his little legs 😆 and his Tom Thumb male parts 😭 penis.

So he’s kicked off at truffs and she comes on here stating he’s got a dreamy body 🤢 we have all seen PLFs body 😍 and it doesn’t compare to little legs fake teeth fake hair fake life.

then she’s like look daddy diy people are saying your fit!

You look like a beach model 😂😂

Hence the constant undying love of lord farquaad

😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who the fucks trolling us here now. Now wonder you’ve got a 2 month wait list soft lad if you’re always making new tattle accounts to defend yourself
duck sake what have I missed now 😂😂
I take a day off to actually do my job and I miss another.

Kate/Little legs/Hollie/Mez/Chez can you please do these posts of a night time? My 9-5 doesn’t allow me to be on in the day.
But Kate wouldn’t know what a days job is would she now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
duck sake what have I missed now 😂😂
I take a day off to actually do my job and I miss another.

Kate/Little legs/Hollie/Mez/Chez can you please do these posts of a night time? My 9-5 doesn’t allow me to be on in the day.
But Kate wouldn’t know what a days job is would she now..
She will when she gets her contract of employment off pep head for oh darlin.
I hope she gets put on the day shift so not only can she not keep Delo trapped at home looking after the baby in the evening but she’ll have to pay for nursery too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the way people keep coming on telling us that Triple Threat has a banging bod and banter body and face but no ones defending Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Steroid bloat. There’s your proof. It’s also been confirmed he’s got a little dick by exes so please go away Kate
And if he’s not going to open up to it being roids the only other possibility is coke bloat so which is it Kate? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was getting my hair done in town today (in a well established Liverpool hairdressers) and my hairdresser saw me looking at this thread. We started talking about it with her assistant, and then the other hairdresser in the next chair was like, “Oh you’re not on about that Kate Hayes are you? She’s a bleeping weapon”.
Spat my drink out.
Most of Liverpool definitely don’t like good old THM..... Wonder why.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Now Banging bod 😂 and who was the intruder that said she’d be on him like a car bonnet 🙈😂

I like the intruders they makes me howl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.