Katie Hayes #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I do like a little filter now and again.” That has to the the understatement of the century.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why is she making out she is getting trolled like he was? Bobby was getting messages and threats, all that has happened to Kate is a few people have bitched on a separate site. It’s not the same thing

Reactions: 11
Oh yes while I agree, running a business there's alot of work you have to put in 😂 like who does he accounts? How the duck has she managed to get funded courses to actually teach people when she spells like harrisment instead of harassment 😂 my mind actually boggles
It was said on here that only Cheryl is qualified to sign off courses as Kate has failed whatever the exam is to become acredited. All the certificates people have from Oh Snarlin are signed off by Cheryl. Someone who has done a course confirmed this on an older thread.

Reactions: 1
It was said on here that only Cheryl is qualified to sign off courses as Kate has failed whatever the exam is to become acredited. All the certificates people have from Oh Snarlin are signed off by Cheryl. Someone who has done a course confirmed this on an older thread.
Aww right I didn't know that Ive missed that bit, that explains alot then

Imagine being Danielle matt’s ex and having to sit and watch her lie like this and play the victim? Jenko.

Reactions: 4
How long has that live been going on? I couldn’t listen for more than 30 seconds, she’s the least articulate person I’ve ever heard 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
so iv been watching but when she started sayin she liked a filter or two but thats it, well i had to peace out.. whoever beefylippy is made me lol.. im just abit confused how bobby is being threatened to be stabbed with a 9inch blade & he can take her seriously when she says im being trolled because i get called a fat bleep & slab back.. shes telling half a story as per usual. I really bleeping hope more people come here & read her tit.

Also! when she first started the live, “i had a chemical pregnancy” i thought it was a miscarriage kate? 🌚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I bet half of them people on the live sending her love have been on here talking about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She asked us to talk through a WhatsApp group instead of putting it all online 🤣🤣🤣 works both ways, just don’t look at the website??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The numbers were a let down weren’t they! She’s not been trolled she’s been caught out that’s it. Bobby genuinely has. I don’t recall her ever saying she’s had direct threatening messages etc?
she’s making herself look stupid.
She wanted it to be all about her, wasn’t remotely interested in what he was saying.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but when she said “ WE are celebrities” are you duck! You’re a two bit meff who got lucky, lying conniving narcissistic cow! There are other MUAs in the industry who don’t get discussed on here because they are NORMAL women empowering women. You are a bully. Karma Kate. KARMA. Do yourself a favour and stop faking life for the gram and enjoy your pregnancy before you make yourself sick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Argh I didn’t see it all but poor Bobby, he was talking about receiving actual death threats in his inbox and she said something like ‘that’s awful but but I wanna go back to the Tattle site’ and then started saying something so mild in comparison about what has been said here 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She asked us to talk through a WhatsApp group instead of putting it all online 🤣🤣🤣 works both ways, just don’t look at the website??
So I condone slagging people off but please do it over what's app 😂 you literally couldn't make this tit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is she doesn’t have to read this stuff but she chooses to. She wants to be the centre of attention, to have a story to tell and say she’s ill and the baby is suffering because she’s a celeb being trolled. She’s just a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
I tuned in for like a minute at the end.....

Kate suggested if us trolls feel bad 'go and see a family member' .... errr we can't, we're on lockdown.

She also said people's lives are none of our business. That's true. But you choose to post your life online for others to see, you are making it other people's business. Or is that only the case when your making cash off it or having smoke blown up your arse.

She also said that we won't always like what people say or do online!!!!! God Kate maybe take some of your own advice!!!! If you don't like what people say then don't look and don't comment on it!!!

I watched a minute of that live and it was painful!

This thread dried up completely when she had a social media break.... is all this arse ache really worth it for her? Surely if it was bothering you this much you would log off completely till after the baby was born?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.