Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopdog

Hope she does. Can you imagine parents evening and when Olive isn’t cast as Mary in the school nativity she will be straight up the school calling the teachers trolls in her comedy specs and essentials hoodie.
To be fair there are a few mums like this 😂 can’t work out where she lives though, I hang round upton all the time, lived here 11 years, never seen her 😂

Reactions: 5

alex650

Chatty Member
How can you have this much make up.. but only know how to do 1 look on your face? 😂
Video later to show how I created this look.... KATE YOU DONE THAT LOOK YESTERDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE AND EVERYDAY BEFORE THAT!
Wouldn’t surprise me if half of these are empty

• Haha
Reactions: 5

KaiyaM83

Wasn’t she pregnant a year ago 🤮

I’m pregnant at the moment and im due first week of august and im 16 weeks exactly so 100% certain she would’ve been the same this time last year as i’m pretty sure my pregnancies almost following hers a year on🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Nosey8518

Chatty Member
Sorry, but she CANNOT be launching lashes... I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with lashes that aren’t hanging off?!!
Lashes would be the easiest thing for her to stick her name on though... you can buy strip lashes from China for less than 20p a pair with your own brand label on. Guessing she’s done that.
this will be it!
i thought teeth whitner the way she was showing those pegs

• Haha
Reactions: 4