Katie Hayes #54 truff & delo lie & cheat, read the wiki she tried to delete.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, Title thanks to me 😂🙈 (I didn't just choose mine it genuinely was the top suggestion) thanks hoes 😘

CLUES IN TITLE - READ THE WIKI ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Why is OHD up a scaffold in a bath, is she bleeping stupid? She's at that age where she flings herself about and she's abar 9ft high off the ground in a bath, they're for newborns who don't move, to help mums who have not long give birth save them bending over

She just gobsmacks me how thick and dangerous she actually is

That pic of delo sitting in the chair on the wiki with his legs dangling kills me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Maybe she joined the pampers squad cos she thought she’s get some new swinger signals to gather dust on her wheelie fablon island

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My baby is really upset about having her injections. I better take a picture of me pretending to cry and be upset about my baby being upset and put it straight on the gram - priorities of a big, boss, CEO Momma. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ, I have the cheek to go to work then there’s a new thread.

duck this tit, I’m handing in my notice. Come here UC ya dirty wee shag...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bit premature but before my baby brain forgets- next thread title suggestion to the tune of jungle is massive

‘wiki wiki, Kate without filters is massive’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haven’t linked the Go Fund Me because I don’t think it’s allowed. But a friend of a friend lost her baby In October, she was 37 weeks pregnant and had covid. Covid obliterated her placenta and killed her daughter. She unfortunately found out when she was alone and gave birth with her partner. The Go Fund Me is to research into how Covid effects unborn babies.

So pardon me Kate, but I will not Be Kind and I will judge as is my right to. You have the most beautiful gorgeous little girl but you put that baby at risk for the sake of a fake life on Instagram. You put your social life above your unborn babies actual life and that is the definition of Narcissism.

People on here have said she is possibly autistic. I know very very little about autism so can’t really comment. But, honestly, I think people are trying to justify why she behaves the way she does, which is a very human thing to do. Personally I think she just a terrible terrible person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Haven’t linked the Go Fund Me because I don’t think it’s allowed. But a friend of a friend lost her baby In October, she was 37 weeks pregnant and had covid. Covid obliterated her placenta and killed her daughter. She unfortunately found out when she was alone and gave birth with her partner. The Go Fund Me is to research into how Covid effects unborn babies.

So pardon me Kate, but I will not Be Kind and I will judge as is my right to. You have the most beautiful gorgeous little girl but you put that baby at risk for the sake of a fake life on Instagram and that is the epiphany of Narcissism.

People on here have said she is possibly autistic. I know very very little about autism so can’t really comment. But, honestly, I think people are trying to justify why she behaves the way she does, which is a very human thing to do. Personally I think she just a terrible terrible person.
So sorry to hear this 😭. This is awful! Thoughts are with your friend.
I agree. My two children are autistic, as are a few other members of my family. Not one of them behaves like Kate. Narcissistic, yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Forza la wiki 👊🏼 🤣

I’m so over her drama today I’m taking a day off from it and finding inner peace again. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15

So pardon me Kate, but I will not Be Kind and I will judge as is my right to. You have the most beautiful gorgeous little girl but you put that baby at risk for the sake of a fake life on Instagram. You put your social life above your unborn babies actual life and that is the definition of Narcissism.

So sorry about your friend it’s such a horrible illness you seem to have people who abide by the rules that get it and are really poorly and then people that continuously break the rules who don’t contract it or are assymptomatic.

yes you are completely right I for one always try and a reason to justify behaviour well maybe they’ve got this or they are suffering from that I don’t think I can get my head around some people are just terrible people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I’m so sorry to hear about your friend that’s heartbreaking ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oh my god, that is absolutely heartbreaking! Had a lump in my throat when I read that. Hope the poor girl is doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.