Katie Hayes #52 Mez I think we need to have a word about your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if itโ€™s already been mentioned but Bella mackie has done an article on how dangerous unqualified social media advice is around mental health (and how itโ€™s nothing more than an ego boost).
STOP CHURNING OUT RECYCLED TRIPE TRUFF, youโ€™re not qualified, itโ€™s DANGEROUS

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Funny, all those people messaging her licking her ass - Iโ€™ve seen a few names on there and Iโ€™m pretty sure they are on here...๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
*For new members joining the KHM threads*
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ READ THE WIKI ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
Nearly 1000 views since last night ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Funny, all those people messaging her licking her ass - Iโ€™ve seen a few names on there and Iโ€™m pretty sure they are on here...๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ
What makes you so sure? Are some of them your mates โ˜• ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sorry if I'm being proper thick ... I read the wiki and bleeping howled but I didnt see the fart video. God knows why I wanna see it so bad ๐Ÿคฃ

Excellent work on the wiki Queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
*For new members joining the KHM threads*
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ READ THE WIKI ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
Nearly 1000 views since last night ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

What makes you so sure? Are some of them your mates โ˜• ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
That WIKI has gave me a good Laugh today Letโ€™s see how she tryโ€™s and worm her way out of this now when itโ€™s all there for people to see. Canโ€™t throw the TROLL shout about now as the WIKI has prof sheโ€™s the Lier and Troll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t understand her photos in the matchbox room. Has she somehow got a giant mirror in that room or has she got Delo taking a picture of her pretending she is taking a mirror selfie??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@QueenBarb2 take a bleeping bow. Finally read the wiki, youโ€™re a bloody legend for doing that! Proper cheered me up after a tit few days ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same. Sheโ€™s talk of the wash house in a well known salon I go to. Makes me laugh when I see the same people messaging her for support

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
As someone I know once said to a snake โ€˜some people have more faces than a pack of cardsโ€™ ๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry if itโ€™s already been mentioned but Bella mackie has done an article on how dangerous unqualified social media advice is around mental health (and how itโ€™s nothing more than an ego boost).
STOP CHURNING OUT RECYCLED TRIPE TRUFF, youโ€™re not qualified, itโ€™s DANGEROUS
Yeah it really gets me my Dad committed suicide over 20 years ago when I was 10 Iโ€™ve watched mental health be a real struggle for both my parents but I would never give out advice the โ€˜so called expertsโ€™ we now have in this field is so worrying now..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Iโ€™ve got some crazy catching up to do but just had to come on and say that latest grid post she is bleeping trolling us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ those legs like seriously how can her thigh be as skinny as the bottom of her leg and how does the whole leg have a like a small white frame/edge around it hahahahahhahahaha! duck off Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I canโ€™t see the fart vid on the wiki either. Someone get it on! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Can someone post the fart video and @Cindy-Lou Who can you do your thing and link it girl? ๐Ÿคฃ

Where did her lovely lean slim legs come from?

Also, now olive can roll over in such a bespoke way, it may be an idea to not keep her in the moses basket and not in the bumbo on the worktop....
Sheโ€™s been running for 3 minutes around the block every other week donโ€™t ya knowwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.