Katie Hayes #209 Happy birdbath to ya🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was this temp in our office once. Honestly the girl was dippy as duck god bless her. She asked me if an albatross was a fish amongst many of the howlers she came out with. Even she looked like Einstein next to truffles 🤣
---
What the duck has he got on his head! Dick drip 🤣View attachment 3000375
Dick drip though 🤣🤣 deceased 💀 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Things that are depressing about the Birdbath celebrations

1. can’t get her age right
2. Not even an MandS Colin- soz I’m a Colin snob
3. Clearly a gifted stay
4. Content kids (Big O geg and Berry the allergy)
5. Getting pissed around the allergy- clearly not assed now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't reckon she's staying in that house for a few days or 1 night, bet they're staying in that hut outside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is every other post labeled AD PR? She really doesn’t understand what she’s doing, does she?

Reactions: 15
I see her reviewing skills aren't improving over time - she's had a starter that was WOW and Delo's had a pudding that was The Best He's Ever Ever Had â„¢ which is basically what she says about every gifted meal she gets. Bet that restaurant is chuffed to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another Happy Begday.

It sickens me that these idiots get gifted such stuff which ultimately costs the paying customers more. It’s like insurance where all of those bogus claims cost the rest of us.

I feel sorry for the genuine guests who have to put up with these chavs and it influences me right off whatever she is supposedly promoting with her limited vocabulary and even more limited intelligence.

Reactions: 28
Kate is buzzing everyone's stopped messaging the businesses/companies in her eyes she's won. The clothes might have dried up but the food and hotels haven't

She's not cried Troll in so long or doxxed anyone just a spaniel 🤣 which means she's not getting any messages herself either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think we need to start messaging again! Let them know they are gifting a racist homophonic pig free stuff!🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What sort of successful businessman and entrepreneur accepts a free meal on his equally successful entrepreneur fiancés birdbath day? He’s a half man in every sense of the phrase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Kate is buzzing everyone's stopped messaging the businesses/companies in her eyes she's won. The clothes might have dried up but the food and hotels haven't

She's not cried Troll in so long or doxxed anyone just a spaniel 🤣 which means she's not getting any messages herself either
She never got messages anyway only the odd one which some of them was just trying to help her with allergy baby or call her out,
she reads here but shes not as bothered,
as you said she’s getting gifted stuff again
She’ll only cry troll if it started affecting her getting free stuff

Reactions: 20
She’s got this management now that seem to be getting her all the freebies again. She’s such a smug bleep, we should really start messaging these places again. I’ll put £100 she’s up and already packing her tit to leave that place there’s no way she’s there for more than a night.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would you gift what’s an essentially a family party house to a a couple with a toddler and a baby?!? Not only because she just describes everything as the bast ever…but surely a family with more people that would use the whole house would give a much better realistic view? Bet olives plays in every bedroom trashing the place and they leave it a tit tip…TBF I have no sympathy for these companies that gift stun with researching the influencer first.

Reactions: 32
Why would you gift what’s an essentially a family party house to a a couple with a toddler and a baby?!? Not only because she just describes everything as the bast ever…but surely a family with more people that would use the whole house would give a much better realistic view? Bet olives plays in every bedroom trashing the place and they leave it a tit tip…TBF I have no sympathy for these companies that gift stun with researching the influencer first.
Because it's a Monday night outside the school holidays and would definitely be empty otherwise - costs them almost nothing and is free publicity. Bet they don't know she's a racist homophobe though.
And how tragic - Matt can't pay for a birthday treat for his other half so has to rely on her to get a free night!

Reactions: 28