Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
Maybe I’m in the minority but I feel splitting up ashes is wrong. Why would her Nan want her left leg in a lake without the rest of her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Delstar

VIP Member
If they're scattering Nan's ashes then why isn't Mez with them, seeing as that's where they all went on family holidays (before Dubai was invented)? Plenty of room for her to stay in the 14 bedroom house she's blagged...and it is her daughter's 33rd or 32nd birthday after all.

From Nan in the window, to Nan in the tupperware.

Edited to remove the thread suggestion, I felt a bit harsh with that one 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

VelvetGoose

IMG_4375.jpeg

imagine setting your phone up to record you and your kid getting into bed to read a book and then posting it to your thousands of followers on your makeup page. How she can’t see this is mental is so bizarre to me. Not one thing in her life is natural, even bedtime with the kids, it’s all for the gram.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Kate, I’ve said it before and I will say it again (because you are a bit thick and need telling over and over)….. Saying that the opinions of others are due to their own insecurities, only works if the criticism you are facing is unwarranted or unjust.

Most of us tattlers probably have a life you can only dream of… Without a single manifestation, I have a beautiful mortgage-free home, a brand new prestige car (with cosmetic repair insurance to keep it looking immaculate) and take several holidays a year (anything from 5 to 16 days long), both in the uk and in luxury hotels around the world.

My house has always been kept clean, I turn up for work having showered every morning with my hair blow-dried and my make up on.
My kids are adults now, in professional jobs after completing university. One very gregarious, the other has a more reserved personality, but both respectful and well-mannered children who understood boundaries.

Do I sound like a snob? Probably, but I work hard to maintain standards in my life and to get where I am today.
It hasn’t always been a bed of roses for me Kate, but I took onboard any advice / criticism along the way to make my life the way it is today. Try doing the same, it can only benefit you long term.

P.s. Start by spending less time fucking about meditating, and more time cleaning yourself and your kit. It will do much more for your mental health than any manifesting ever can.
I don't have any of this and live in a tiny flat with no car. I'm still better than her though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Rothsey

VIP Member
Kate, I’ve said it before and I will say it again (because you are a bit thick and need telling over and over)….. Saying that the opinions of others are due to their own insecurities, only works if the criticism you are facing is unwarranted or unjust.

Most of us tattlers probably have a life you can only dream of… Without a single manifestation, I have a beautiful mortgage-free home, a brand new prestige car (with cosmetic repair insurance to keep it looking immaculate) and take several holidays a year (anything from 5 to 16 days long), both in the uk and in luxury hotels around the world.

My house has always been kept clean, I turn up for work having showered every morning with my hair blow-dried and my make up on.
My kids are adults now, in professional jobs after completing university. One very gregarious, the other has a more reserved personality, but both respectful and well-mannered children who understood boundaries.

Do I sound like a snob? Probably, but I work hard to maintain standards in my life and to get where I am today.
It hasn’t always been a bed of roses for me Kate, but I took onboard any advice / criticism along the way to make my life the way it is today. Try doing the same, it can only benefit you long term.

P.s. Start by spending less time fucking about meditating, and more time cleaning yourself and your kit. It will do much more for your mental health than any manifesting ever can.
Is your husband a surgeon? 😉 IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
100 day challenge

“Switching to more plant based”

“more protein and high fats” and emojis of meat.

fuck my life.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
She had a baby 3 months ago, been on the vino multiple times a week, eats like a pig… but yeah the coil has been making her feel shit

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
I’m just looking at this again and there’s nothing very specific about it, very easy to say you’ve done it without really making much effort (which seems very much a KHM thing now I think about it)
Never in my life have I known a person to need to reset, recharge, change, grow, fill her cup, pour her cup so much in half a year. Just pay for fucking therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 45