Katie Hayes #209 Happy birdbath to ya🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Delstar for the title. Kate really is as thick as chicken mints. Oh and happy farters day to all the dads out there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she put the most random words in capital letters
Normal folk use capitals to emphasise something in the sentence or to shout she’s so painfully stupid

Reactions: 16
Why does she put the most random words in capital letters
Normal folk use capitals to emphasise something in the sentence or to shout she’s so painfully stupid
she’s making a POINT troll, she DOESNT KNOW what that point is … 🤷‍♀️ I just read it in tHiS vOiCe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bride used to own a salon and they were notorious for slagging Truff off! They all run in the same social circle, the bride and Caris Heap are sister in laws.... but they can't bear Kate!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So I was just having a wee nosey at that Jen's Insta (the one whose wedding Kate was not at all this weekend) and two things :

- jeez, she looked unreal. She has two kids and still looked like a supermodel on her wedding day. Kate must look at her and cry!

- on one of her pinned posts which is about planning the wedding, Kate has written 'oh we can't wait to be there with you all' so either they couldn't afford it (most likely) or they were disinvited 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I was just having a wee nosey at that Jen's Insta (the one whose wedding Kate was not at all this weekend) and two things :

- jeez, she looked unreal. She has two kids and still looked like a supermodel on her wedding day. Kate must look at her and cry!

- on one of her pinned posts which is about planning the wedding, Kate has written 'oh we can't wait to be there with you all' so either they couldn't afford it (most likely) or they were disinvited 😂
Definitely can't afford it. They wouldn't be disinvited. For some reason they all can't sand her but no one actually says anything to her. Imagine the fomo she's having right now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 30
Not entirely sure which KHM era this is from (it certainly doesn’t look like her) and sorry for all the birdbath spam…..

IMG_5049.jpeg
IMG_5048.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love this time of year when all her mates post real pics of her 🤣 happy birdbath you bird brain 🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"Over and our"
Firstly it's over and out
SECONDLY THIS IS A STUPID SAYING THAT CONTRADICTS ITSELF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The best birthday was when she sent herself a card from a troll. The thought process behind that is bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
IMG_0270.png

In the car while it’s moving, Olive bending over drawing, you can see her hat, didn’t notice it at first, I’m absolutely fucked off!
Wheres her bleeping seatbelt holding her back you dozy bleeping big blob of a bastard, STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN DANGER!!!!!
---
IMG_0270.png

In the car while it’s moving, Olive bending over drawing, you can see her hat, didn’t notice it at first, I’m absolutely fucked off!
Wheres her bleeping seatbelt holding her back you dozy bleeping big blob of a bastard, STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN DANGER!!!!!
Max isn’t held in by anything either which is AGAINST THE LAW KATE!!

These dickheads boil my piss

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
This clip of her reminds me of this old vine 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There was me thinking my thread title won 😭😭😭

The reminder of the self sent troll birthday card was enough to cheer me up 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
im sure Kate will blame the baby being an 'allergy baby' for the reason they didn't go the wedding 😂 it's quite sad they all hate each other it's so two faced and fake

Reactions: 22
Happy birdbath to my favourite worst influencer. she’s just the best worst influencer and completely insane, literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Birdbath Big Bird - the best best "my fav" Iconic De-influencer of them all - bringing the So Shite era to legit everything!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13