Katie Hayes #201 When you have to do a 3-point turn to get your #gifted pram out of your garage living room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @9Pine for the winning thread title 👏

On the subject of the pram reveal, it wasn't much of one because it was filmed in the snug/corridor/garage with them all on top of eachother with the only available space being on the ceiling. Poor Maxy as bewildered and confused as ever due to the loss of his real ma, was a bit baffled as to why they where all being taken over by a large cardboard box. As we all thought, the revel was as tit as expected and the promo for the pram was anything but concise and informative. One clever troll did look into the brand and discovered it was made and produced by a company located outside of Krakow in Poland in a sweat shop but fuk dem kidz, its got a phone holder, cup holder, magnetic gloves and its beige #dreamy #aesthetic

There's not been much of note these last few weeks as we await the birth of the 2nd coming, but sadly we did lose nan in the window who is definitely worth a mention here. Kate did go silent on insta apart from following new people and liking posts so we did correctly assume that nana June may have passed and our heartfelt sympathies go out to the whole family, especially our Mez. Buy your ma a back window wiper for God's sake Kate. It's what your nan would have wanted ❤

In our boredom whilst awaiting the royal birth, us trolls went on a little trip down memory lane. We had a howl reminiscing on some of Kate's best bits, reminding ourselves why we're still here and on thread 201. Every day we ask ourselves is she actually a real person because the level of dumb is just staggering

Fingers crossed this thread gives us the safe arrival of new baby quaver so that when Delo goes back to work after his 3.5hr paternity leave we can all watch Kate lose her tit with 2 kids to look after. I suspect we'll be seeing alot of Mez, or maybe Olive stashing the kid in the utility shitter. By the time she finds her way out she'll be self sufficient and able to join Olive in being Kates care in the community 🥺🫶

P.S

Still not got a living room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Someone tell her you put cabbage leaves in your bra for mastitis, not lettuce. Unless your Onlyfans has people with a salad fetish...🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Someone tell her you put cabbage leaves in your bra for mastitis, not lettuce. Unless your Onlyfans has people with a salad fetish...🧐
Imagine her with an iceberg popped in. I cant cope. Surely she knows it's cabbage and is trolling us?! Nah, she's just daft.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she need a perineal wash bottle when she's having a section?! Make that make sense. Is she this stupid? I feel for her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why does she need a perineal wash bottle when she's having a section?! Make that make sense. Is she this stupid? I feel for her kids
You know I wouldn’t be surprised if she thought it was a water bottle to be used like a hamster during the dreamy c section

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe your nipples were sore after birth but mine weren’t truff. Again praying on vulnerable people with her aff links!

Reactions: 14
Poor Max in that last story she posted… looks dead sad and miserable, not that we would be surprised #PrayForMax must be really missing his real mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s totally as thick as duck, she shouldn’t be allowed to breed!

• Heart
Well done to @9Pine for the winning thread title 👏

On the subject of the pram reveal, it wasn't much of one because it was filmed in the snug/corridor/garage with them all on top of eachother with the only available space being on the ceiling. Poor Maxy as bewildered and confused as ever due to the loss of his real ma, was a bit baffled as to why they where all being taken over by a large cardboard box. As we all thought, the revel was as tit as expected and the promo for the pram was anything but concise and informative. One clever troll did look into the brand and discovered it was made and produced by a company located outside of Krakow in Poland in a sweat shop but fuk dem kidz, its got a phone holder, cup holder, magnetic gloves and its beige #dreamy #aesthetic

There's not been much of note these last few weeks as we await the birth of the 2nd coming, but sadly we did lose nan in the window who is definitely worth a mention here. Kate did go silent on insta apart from following new people and liking posts so we did correctly assume that nana June may have passed and our heartfelt sympathies go out to the whole family, especially our Mez. Buy your ma a back window wiper for God's sake Kate. It's what your nan would have wanted ❤

In our boredom whilst awaiting the royal birth, us trolls went on a little trip down memory lane. We had a howl reminiscing on some of Kate's best bits, reminding ourselves why we're still here and on thread 201. Every day we ask ourselves is she actually a real person because the level of dumb is just staggering

Fingers crossed this thread gives us the safe arrival of new baby quaver so that when Delo goes back to work after his 3.5hr paternity leave we can all watch Kate lose her tit with 2 kids to look after. I suspect we'll be seeing alot of Mez, or maybe Olive stashing the kid in the utility shitter. By the time she finds her way out she'll be self sufficient and able to join Olive in being Kates care in the community 🥺🫶

P.S

Still not got a living room
Bravo Birko! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus, advertising a peri bottle when she’s having a c section! Bet she hasn’t a clue what it’s even for. I don’t know whether she’s as thick as she is skint or vice versa!! They’ve been trying for this baby (apparently) for ages and she’s had the best part of 9 months to get their house ready and she’s now a couple of weeks off of bringing a newborn home and the soft pair haven’t finished painting, haven’t got furniture, their house is a tit tip. Meanwhile she’s had an OTT baby shower and five minute holidays. Their priorities are utterly backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jesus, advertising a peri bottle when she’s having a c section! Bet she hasn’t a clue what it’s even for. I don’t know whether she’s as thick as she is skint or vice versa!! They’ve been trying for this baby (apparently) for ages and she’s had the best part of 9 months to get their house ready and she’s now a couple of weeks off of bringing a newborn home and the soft pair haven’t finished painting, haven’t got furniture, their house is a tit tip. Meanwhile she’s had an OTT baby shower and five minute holidays. Their priorities are utterly backwards.
she can’t organise her make up brushes and Delo’s panelling efforts show he has no planning skills, they have no chance sorting a house out, look at what they have done to the layout.

Please for the love of god see this is a sign to get the fliming room where the light is shite back to a living room. Where you can sit with your brats in comfort!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe your nipples were sore after birth but mine weren’t truff. Again praying on vulnerable people with her aff links!
I mean let's be honest, your boobs are because the get engorged, but why nipples? She's off her head.

Reactions: 4
Troll, she's advertising the peri bottle because it's MEGA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.