Katie hayes #200 Is it Beatrix is it berry, is Matt still screwing around rock ferry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are! We've reached thread 200 and we haven't even had the new baby or the wedding yet. Kate really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Well done to my girl @Glittercandy12 for the thread title which I had to tweak for obvious reasons 🫢 I doubt Matt is welcome in Rockferry anymore after Big Bertha thundering down and wigging him out of a sit off ready to pose for pictures on insta #blessed

After Kate announcing about her spiritual awakening and being put on earth to help people, us trolls where fully expecting to see a different version of truffle tits, but alas, she's chatting tit as per. She's still the same old scrounging mare we've all come to know so well. She continues to flog gifted items for top dollar while ringing round every small business in the North west begging for free products in exchange for promo 🤡

We where spammed with baby shower content recently.... the baby shower that's for a 2nd kid, barely 3 years after the 1st kid where guests had to pay for themselves and where thanked for their attendance by receiving a gift registry from big momma and Olive. Because it was Olive's baby shower too you know! Everything is about Olive. They did draw the line at making the baby shower Olive themed though thankfully. The theme was rather confusing in actual fact! It was giving..... Menstruation

Anyhow, we begin this thread waiting with bated breath for the pram revel where the pram that nobody else has got will be presented to all us mere mortals at the end of an insta countdown. Such fun 💝

And one last thing trolls...

💫 Prepare to fail, fail to prepare 💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Here we are! We've reached thread 200 and we haven't even had the new baby or the wedding yet. Kate really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Well done to my girl @Glittercandy12 for the thread title which I had to tweak for obvious reasons 🫢 I doubt Matt is welcome in Rockferry anymore after Big Bertha thundering down and wigging him out of a sit off ready to pose for pictures on insta #blessed

After Kate announcing about her spiritual awakening and being put on earth to help people, us trolls where fully expecting to see a different version of truffle tits, but alas, she's chatting tit as per. She's still the same old scrounging mare we've all come to know so well. She continues to flog gifted items for top dollar while ringing round every small business in the North west begging for free products in exchange for promo 🤡

We where spammed with baby shower content recently.... the baby shower that's for a 2nd kid, barely 3 years after the 1st kid where guests had to pay for themselves and where thanked for their attendance by receiving a gift registry from big momma and Olive. Because it was Olive's baby shower too you know! Everything is about Olive. They did draw the line at making the baby shower Olive themed though thankfully. The theme was rather confusing in actual fact! It was giving..... Menstruation

Anyhow, we begin this thread waiting with bated breath for the pram revel where the pram that nobody else has got will be presented to all us mere mortals at the end of an insta countdown. Such fun 💝

Your recaps are why I exist 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

As ever, you're an absolute genius

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so baby Barry is going in Delos wardrobe, it’s fortunate Bury is already a strong independent little lady as that doesn’t sound very safe to me.
Poor Olive is going to be lumped with a newborn in her room asap then. I feel for that kid last time she had a decent nights kip she was in the womb.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Brill as always 👌..It sums up what show she is.
And she's always trying to make out her life's perfect and it really isn't.......

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Aww yay my first thread title 🙌🏻
Thanks @BirkenheadTranny 😘
you never fail with the recaps 🤣
Gutted we couldn't keep the original bit as that was the best part 😂😂
but kinda knew it couldn’t be used 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Reckon Olive will end up twatting Barry on the head before it’s a month old

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m a week behind so just catching up and
WTAF is that pink monstrosity? She looks like a sack of Albert Bartletts* 🥔🥴

Caramella couldn’t make her outfit as they didn’t have enough fabric to cover that heffer!

As you were Trolls, I’ve bloody missed you lot :ROFLMAO:

*other Spud brands are available… these are just Oluff’s favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got back from hols yesterday and visited the salon this afternoon. She didn't know the second sendings name but heard 'Bea'. The bit not blocked out on Mols card looks like T?

Anyway, I assume her cost of living payments gone in so the decorating has re commenced!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg I've woke hubby and the dogs up,proper snorting laughing at the end of the last thread.Literal tears down my cheeks.The comments on the live of the melted eyebrow woman and Big Truck.bleeping hell,best laugh I've had all week.

Can someone please tell me about "merderrrr"... I have asked on a couple of threads.I need to know lol I have serious FOMO.

#readthewiki #pramrevel #babybrian #nursey #dupe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I've woke hubby and the dogs up,proper snorting laughing at the end of the last thread.Literal tears down my cheeks.The comments on the live of the melted eyebrow woman and Big Truck.bleeping hell,best laugh I've had all week.

Can someone please tell me about "merderrrr"... I have asked on a couple of threads.I need to know lol I have serious FOMO.

#readthewiki #pramrevel #babybrian #nursey #dupe

She literally just made a video and Oluv was saying "meeeeerdeh, meeeeeerdeh" over and over again in a creepy little voice in the background. She's the biggest troll of all. Wouldn't surprise me if she's got an account on here. She's a little brat but I actually like her cos even at the ripe age of 3 she can't stand her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s irrational, but makes me sick when she says ‘the girls’ about Olive and the unborn. I hope they hate each other tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Olive could play a child killer in a film, honestly can’t get over that Kate is actual a real person I said it before but she definitely has some sort of Fatal alcohol syndrome or global delay she is Amanda britts long lost twin if you haven’t seen her you need to check her out. Kate lacks the basic life skills think delo will be off this year or next before the wedding in 2874

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.