Katie Hayes #199 Just cos it zips, doesn’t mean it fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the penultimate thread trolls! We're so close to thread 200 I can smell it ... oh no sorry, that's just the whiff of the local evri man carrying the parcel containing the heavily worn jumper that Kate's returning for a different colour... my bad

Anyways, a huge well done and a pat on the slab back to yours truly @BirkenheadTranny for the winning thread title. Celebrations are to be had in the form of 36 cream eggs and the rampant shits

The Make-ups have returned from their baby moon in high spirits. They couldn't believe everything was included despite it being an all inclusive holiday 🙄 they continued to be the only guests on the whole resort but they ate that much food they at least kept the staff busy 🫶

One of our long standing trolls came with the goods and informed us trolls that Truff had been barred from one of the make up counters in Boots for being her usual beggy self and trying to scav products in return for promo 🫠 big shout out to boots for putting the capsized whale in her place 👋

And the tea kept on spilling. Another troll came to tell us that Matt the twit has been very forthcoming with his customers whilst panelling them into oblivion and has leaked the new baby's name faster than he leaks semen at a rockferry gaff. So its young baby Beatrix who will be coming home to what appears to be the matrix but what is in actual fact an upside down house with no living room and half the house crammed into the downstairs shitter 🥹

To digress, the last few weeks has been as chaotic as ever in the land of the truffle hog. What with her being passionate about weaning as that's what she did with Olive (yes, I am also confused) and don't forget the make up masterclasses where clients are forced to sit on a cheap ass sofa with their legs parallel to their eyebrows, in a hairdressers portacabin in the midst of curly blows galore. All whilst using their own products and only a small handheld mirror between them and big mama perched perilously on the strongest stool known to man 💪

We've also had the pleasure of watching Ms Haze on her own version of supermarket sweep. However, this was a baby themed grab and run and she was surely timed because I've never in my life seen somebody fill their boot as fast as she did at that gaff in Warrington. Dale Winton would be so proud 👏

On with the thread and the 💫 aesthetic ✨️ baby shower, the 🐰 pram reveal and the 💥 chic birth of the 2nd coming 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Welcome to the penultimate thread trolls! We're so close to thread 200 I can smell it ... oh no sorry, that's just the whiff of the local evri man carrying the parcel containing the heavily worn jumper that Kate's returning for a different colour... my bad

Anyways, a huge well done and a pat on the slab back to yours truly @BirkenheadTranny for the winning thread title. Celebrations are to be had in the form of 36 cream eggs and the rampant shits

The Make-ups have returned from their baby moon in high spirits. They couldn't believe everything was included despite it being an all inclusive holiday 🙄 they continued to be the only guests on the whole resort but they ate that much food they at least kept the staff busy 🫶

One of our long standing trolls came with the goods and informed us trolls that Truff had been barred from one of the make up counters in Boots for being her usual beggy self and trying to scav products in return for promo 🫠 big shout out to boots for putting the capsized whale in her place 👋

And the tea kept on spilling. Another troll came to tell us that Matt the twit has been very forthcoming with his customers whilst panelling them into oblivion and has leaked the new baby's name faster than he leaks semen at a rockferry gaff. So its young baby Beatrix who will be coming home to what appears to be the matrix but what is in actual fact an upside down house with no living room and half the house crammed into the downstairs shitter 🥹

To digress, the last few weeks has been as chaotic as ever in the land of the truffle hog. What with her being passionate about weaning as that's what she did with Olive (yes, I am also confused) and don't forget the make up masterclasses where clients are forced to sit on a cheap ass sofa with their legs parallel to their eyebrows, in a hairdressers portacabin in the midst of curly blows galore. All whilst using their own products and only a small handheld mirror between them and big mama perched perilously on the strongest stool known to man 💪

We've also had the pleasure of watching Ms Haze on her own version of supermarket sweep. However, this was a baby themed grab and run and she was surely timed because I've never in my life seen somebody fill their boot as fast as she did at that gaff in Warrington. Dale Winton would be so proud 👏

On with the thread and the 💫 aesthetic ✨️ baby shower, the 🐰 pram reveal and the 💥 chic birth of the 2nd coming 🙏
Your brill 👏🏼👏🏼 So well put ….

• Heart
Reactions: 11

💀 Dead 😂

I don't know a huge amount about these 'brand partnerships' or whatever she calls whatever she's doing with that poor unsuspecting baby shop in Wazza - is it likely that they've given her what looks like several grand's worth of kit for free, or will it just be a decent discount?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

bleeping amazing recap....I love this..think I love you too hahaha... absolutely howling 😭😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot believe how much Quasimodo talked over that woman in the baby shop.And what the actual duck is Mary wearing on his feet?!?! Look how sly that 'AD' placement is 😈
1000010814.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
13 pictures of sent off to the ASA showing or in this case not showing the placement of the Ad!!
She’s honestly a show. Stomping around in those ugly green slippers 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s only gone to that baby shop because the Z-Listers and Wags go there, so I’m not sure why they need her to ‘ad’ for them.. I’d love the girl from the shop to come on and tell us about her day though, I’ve never seen someone look so uncomfortable 😄

I’m also flabbergasted at her response to the person asking about GD, she may as well have said ‘just be grateful you’re pregnant’ 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Knew she’d get a doona, it’s the in thing to have on the school run even when they don’t come to school by car! That kid will be curled up like a quaver 😂
Why does she need all new when she’s already got everything, I know it’s free but gift to a charity & some poor sod who had nothing 🙄

Reactions: 17
Knew she’d get a doona, it’s the in thing to have on the school run even when they don’t come to school by car! That kid will be curled up like a quaver 😂
Why does she need all new when she’s already got everything, I know it’s free but gift to a charity & some poor sod who had nothing 🙄
Olive lived in her car seat. Imagine new baby now she’s got one on wheels 😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They are so small tho - shes a big unit & will literally look like she is pushing a dolls pram

• Haha
Reactions: 39

One of the best recaps ever. So much content from our favourite influenza and not long now before we can all sit back and watch Truffalo cope with two kids. Get the popcorn ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I missing something? Aren’t all prams wipeable to a degree? No-one is out here with suede prams are they!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I missing something? Aren’t all prams wipeable to a degree? No-one is out here with suede prams are they!
Not to mention considering the state of her car and the kid’s car seat, does anyone think she will really be keeping the pram clean?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Olive lived in her car seat. Imagine new baby now she’s got one on wheels 😫
Exactly. People treat those doonas like prams & it’s so dangerous
---
I’ve got a 4 year old M&P pram on its second lease of life with my second. It’s been valeted & every couple of months it gets a little clean & polish……but then im not a dirty, scruffy cow that barely puts a wash on or has a shower 😂

Reactions: 21
WHY THE duck does it matter that you have a pram you haven’t seen anyone else with?? Further evidence her fertility and rainbow baby waffle is a load of tit. She’s disgusting. She needs to work on her parenting skills and not worry about who has what pram, the sad pathetic tit sack

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s all for show and all for the gram because she’s a bleeping big fake scruffy beggy bastard.

What's wrong with using Olives stuff seeing as she’s having another girl? WHYYYYY are companies gifting her?! Gift average Joe, you know, people who actually deserve it!

She wants a pram nobody else has got so she can show off and lap up all the attention from people asking where it’s from.

She’s basically a bleeping pimp, pimping those kids out for cash and freebies.

Reactions: 42
Size of that bleeping back is unreal. She's like an actual beast.

I bet it killed her having those videos to see her unedited, but you gotta do what you gotta do for those freebies 🙄

I spent a small fortune at the babystore in Warrington. They are well known so why do they need freebies to her. She's a greedy, smelly freeloader.

Use the same cot, pram, sleepyhead for the 2nd kid. Let's face it, no fucker cares when it's your 2nd, the gravy train is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.