Katie Hayes #194 From Gaza to lip blush and Christmas wear, watch out Wirral she’s renting a chair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to hear her pearls of wisdom on the limited reopening of the border with Egypt and her views on the pros and cons of a ceasefire versus a humanitarian pause. Think I'll be waiting a while 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you think Kate even knows what’s really happening over in Gaza?
Me thinks not 🙃

She is sharing stuff but then goes back to her own world in a split second, if only she knew what was really happening in this world 😔

Reactions: 18
She’s doesn’t know what going on on her own world never mind the the real world.
… I’m thinking of asking the gammon for some scrubs for Christmas so I can walk round looking like I know stuff ( not a nice tidy clean stylish typical beauty industry uniform) but scrubs…
bleeping SCRUBS!
Whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s doesn’t know what going on on her own world never mind the the real world.
… I’m thinking of asking the gammon for some scrubs for Christmas so I can walk round looking like I know stuff ( not a nice tidy clean stylish typical beauty industry uniform) but scrubs…
bleeping SCRUBS!
Whopper
ironically, she needs a good scrub. Just not that kind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I doubt she could find Gaza on a map but then she struggles with the seasons and sunrise and sunset so geography is likely far beyond her level of understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Boss thread title.

Does anyone watch Eastenders here? Scene last night where the kid was whispering "Mummy" over and over. It gave me Olive vibes "merrrrdurrrrr".

**first ime I've used the child's name directly and I feel a bit icky now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think Kate even knows what’s really happening over in Gaza?
Me thinks not 🙃

She is sharing stuff but then goes back to her own world in a split second, if only she knew what was really happening in this world 😔
TROLL! She got those stones from Gaza, they’re Oluff’s favourite...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is that reel?!? Is she lifting her leg to fart?
It’s no wonder she thinks Olive is the second messiah if she is panicking about helping her with her homework already 😂😂 nice to know that someone that injects peoples faces is that thick…so reassuring!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah I’m sorry, she is one Ugly ugly fucker. She looks like she belongs in Royston Vasey

IMG_6706.jpeg

“I have brushed my hair I’ve got a hair mask in” isn’t it mad that she’s NEVER shared these hair masks she uses religiously? But will share something she’s used once 😂

Probs because the hair mask ingredients are;

Her own grease
Matts sweat & pubes
Panelling saw dust
Dead skin cells from her 2 clients
Crumbs from her Arse crack
Mites from Olives mattress
M&S Truffle oil

😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Boss thread title.

Does anyone watch Eastenders here? Scene last night where the kid was whispering "Mummy" over and over. It gave me Olive vibes "merrrrdurrrrr".

**first ime I've used the child's name directly and I feel a bit icky now.
Me and I thought exactly the same thing lol!!! Mr SaltyPopcorn said it sounded like the child was possessed ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The staff in Starbucks must have to brace themselves when they see her stomping towards them wondering what nonsensical order she’s going to ask for. Dumb cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah I’m sorry, she is one Ugly ugly fucker. She looks like she belongs in Royston Vasey

View attachment 2546227

“I have brushed my hair I’ve got a hair mask in” isn’t it mad that she’s NEVER shared these hair masks she uses religiously? But will share something she’s used once 😂

Her own grease
Matts sweat & pubes
Panelling saw dust
M&S Truffle oil

😳😳😳😳
She’s definitely the love child of Edward & Tubbs, spitting dab!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2546227

Her own grease
Matts sweat & pubes
Panelling saw dust
M&S Truffle oil

😳😳😳😳
Panelling saw dust duck off 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2546227

Her own grease
Matts sweat & pubes
Panelling saw dust
M&S Truffle oil

😳😳😳😳
Dead 💀 🤣
I’m renting a local chair for local people

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.