Katie Hayes #188 Is she having a laugh? There's no water in that bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new thread title 😃
One question,what even is a geg lol?
When Fiat Cube was dressed in that leopard print outfit,she looked so much like Mez 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So looking at Olives wendy house, Delo only has one still of building? Long and narrow, exactly the same as their garage, soz, living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So looking at Olives wendy house, Delo only has one still of building? Long and narrow, exactly the same as their garage, soz, living room.
be interesting to see how much furniture she can cram into a Wendy house after seeing what she’s done with her house. Intrigued to see if there will be an en suite shower room attached to a play kitchen area and she will need to include an area for shitting for Max and Olive.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s Delos new house, he hates Kate, but doesn’t want to be too far away from the kid

Someone explain why it’s got a second floor? After seeing his panelling I wouldn’t trust him to put stairs in.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s Delos new house, he hates Kate, but doesn’t want to be too far away from the kid

Someone explain why it’s got a second floor? After seeing his panelling I wouldn’t trust him to put stairs in.
she grew up holidaying in Dubai, she should have way more floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So that’s why she was radio silence for a few days hours. She was begging for gifted shite for Olives new house 🙄😅 it’ll crammed with shite as soon as Delo has finished panelling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate , Hun.
i speak on behalf of EVERYONE when I say
“WEAR A bleeping BRA”
You can not pull off the ‘no bra’ look and that’s Ok !!!
Most females can’t ( don’t get why they want to but that’s probably cause I’m old ) and thats Ok too !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OT but Crapbags 39th is coming up and I wanted to celebrate his last years of his 30's. He's had a hard year bless him. I was thinking of disney land - we've got a 3 year old and 7 month old. Any trolls know if there's much for them to do there and where I'd book? Or have any other ideas? Unfortunately I'm not influencer truff so can't ditch my sprogs, nor not make it all about them and I actually quite like them so wouldn't want to. He would enjoy his birthday seeing them happy and we dont drink so wont be flying dubai to sit in bars. Don't suggest a tent box, rather go on holiday to Syria.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Matt will never be a man in my eyes because he's let her pimp their daughter out for free tit. It's sick and its still happening. His family are also a load of tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
That’s actually pretty sad, her daughter thinks her mums friends are strangers on the internet, some might be but most will be there for the unintended comedy value she adds.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 33
OT but Crapbags 39th is coming up and I wanted to celebrate his last years of his 30's. He's had a hard year bless him. I was thinking of disney land - we've got a 3 year old and 7 month old. Any trolls know if there's much for them to do there and where I'd book? Or have any other ideas? Unfortunately I'm not influencer truff so can't ditch my sprogs, nor not make it all about them and I actually quite like them so wouldn't want to. He would enjoy his birthday seeing them happy and we dont drink so wont be flying dubai to sit in bars. Don't suggest a tent box, rather go on holiday to Syria.
3 year old will love it!
Dress them up as their favourite characters 🥰
if you stay on the park it’s more expensive, otherwise stay anywhere (there’s free shuttle buses to the park every 20 ish mins they do get busy too)
2-3 days is enough
I got our park tickets through Disney store website
Toys/gifts I personally didn’t think were much more expensive.. so the boxed princesses you’d get in say Disney store for about £16 there about £18 there (this was 5 years ago)
There’s a food mall (at the back) & it has a massive screen playing Disney movies why you eat
My only gripe is unfortunately adults will push you/your child out of their view of the parade/to get to a ride quicker!! 🤬
I booked everything separately & it was just over £300 for 2 adults & a child for hotel & flight. Can imagine it’s a lot more now tho..
In the airport there’s a train station we jumped a train to Disneyland & got the free shuttle to our hotel too..
Time the parades & if you can keep them awake for the fireworks definitely do it..
I wish I could upload mine at the parade 🥹🫶🏼 It’s amazing to watch 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I took my 3 year old & it was hard graft, it’s at least an hour queue for every ride & the 7 month old would just be in a pram waiting for you both to take turns.
Honestly for the money it is now I don’t think you’d have the best time, but that’s just my opinion.
When I went it was around £2k that was 10 years ago now I can’t even afford it 😭 x
---
I took my 3 year old & it was hard graft, it’s at least an hour queue for every ride & the 7 month old would just be in a pram waiting for you both to take turns.
Honestly for the money it is now I don’t think you’d have the best time, but that’s just my opinion.
When I went it was around £2k that was 10 years ago now I can’t even afford it 😭 x
Sorry this was Florida I get confused with the parks.
Still think it’s a bleeping rip off now I looked at Paris was about same price as Florida 10 years ago ! But obviously a shorted flight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks Troll ❤

3 year old will love it!
Dress them up as their favourite characters 🥰
if you stay on the park it’s more expensive, otherwise stay anywhere (there’s free shuttle buses to the park every 20 ish mins they do get busy too)
2-3 days is enough
I got our park tickets through Disney store website
Toys/gifts I personally didn’t think were much more expensive.. so the boxed princesses you’d get in say Disney store for about £16 there about £18 there (this was 5 years ago)
There’s a food mall (at the back) & it has a massive screen playing Disney movies why you eat
My only gripe is unfortunately adults will push you/your child out of their view of the parade/to get to a ride quicker!! 🤬
I booked everything separately & it was just over £300 for 2 adults & a child for hotel & flight. Can imagine it’s a lot more now tho..
In the airport there’s a train station we jumped a train to Disneyland & got the free shuttle to our hotel too..
Time the parades & if you can keep them awake for the fireworks definitely do it..
I wish I could upload mine at the parade 🥹🫶🏼 It’s amazing to watch 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love the new thread title 😃
One question,what even is a geg lol?
When Fiat Cube was dressed in that leopard print outfit,she looked so much like Mez 😅
A geg is someone who is always getting involved in other peoples business or ‘gegging in’. They’re just always there and get involved in everything even if it doesn’t relate/include them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve always booked direct with Disney and gone Eurostar. We like Sequoia Lodge the most as it just feels abit more spacious and the pool has a slide… we tend to do morning in the park, back for nap/rest and then go again in either the afternoon or early evening if it was for fireworks.
Look at the Golden Forest upgrades because you get breakfast/soft drinks/snacks when in the lounge - so if it doesn’t work out much more very handy with kids.
There used to always be some kind of offer on the horizon and so we’d wait for something like that before booking but since covid they seem to have been non existent!
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's mad to me that someone has commented "teaching olive feelings are acceptable" Jesus bleeping chronically online christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.