Katie Hayes #167 MayoHAYES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Abongo2 for the hilarious thread title, nominated by her fella piss head @BirkenheadTranny 🤣🤣🤣

#WHEREISDELO?
#WHATHAPPENEDWITHNADINE ☕
#CokeHeadPanellingDwarf
#StillSkint
#StillNotEngaged
#StillNoApology
#WaitingonLiverpoolEchoChapter2
#KHMIsAPrick
#ReadTheWiki ⬆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why add more butter and milk to that mash please? That's why you have that gut big truck. It's not a mum tum it's a saturated fat sack!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I’m literally so ill with this cough, so could someone please contact nadine an find out what happened for my health thanks trolls 😛✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why add more butter and milk to that mash please? That's why you have that gut big truck. It's not a mum tum it's a saturated fat sack!!
It literally says buttery creamy mash and she's saying ADD MORE BUTTER. Calorie deficit is working well huh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Made up you've said this... that's done my head in hahaha. I always buy that truffle mash in M&S it's bleeping ready to eat you lash it in the Mic for 4 mins !! She always has to make out she's got a secret special tip....

Making out they're having a romantic dine in for 2.... won't believe Delo is there until I see a pic of him "rimming" the plate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Not the big show 🤣 someone put his entrance music over that video of her stomping out the hotel yesterday 😭 was wondering why I couldn’t reply then saw new thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nope until I see Delo I refuse to believe he’s there. England play France in the World Cup this evening - are we meant to believe he’s sitting in bed eating truffle mash watching it on the iPad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Nah it proper annoys me how she says “mum tum”. Kate hun you’ve had that gut since you were a kid, we’ve all seen it. Nobody is arsed if you’ve got a gut, just embrace it and admit it’s from your terrible diet and stop blaming having been pregnant one singular time 🤣 you’re not fooling anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Nah it proper annoys me how she says “mum tum”. Kate hun you’ve had that gut since you were a kid, we’ve all seen it. Nobody is arsed if you’ve got a gut, just embrace it and admit it’s from your terrible diet and stop blaming having been pregnant one singular time 🤣 you’re not fooling anyone
She does embrace it. She’s slapped it silly continuously to the Eastenders theme tune over the past 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does she do that half-straddle legs akimbo thing because it makes it easier to edit her thighs smaller, or just because her fanny needs the fresh air? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No one would mention the belly or the bulges if she just dressed for the figure she has, not figure she wants!

Reactions: 19
At what point do we stop referring to it as a mum tum? Asking for a greedy sod, just like Truff. My youngest is 13 and turns out that the mum tum is bastard to shift. You just know Truff is going to be using this as an excuse way beyond what is acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.