Katie Hayes #166 Trying to make out she's charitable but as the late great Drew said, she's Unpalatable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to our @BirkenheadTranny for the Amazing thread title.... love it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

What a bleeping week it's been, one of the best in KHM tattle history πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Just when we were coming round to the idea that Kate now works in the Skincare industry with real people with real faces and real results.... We discover she is also moonlighting as a Solicitor & also she is a full time Philanthropist πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

We go again Trolls.... can't wait..... 🍿🀣πŸ”₯

#StillNotEngaged
#StillSkint
#IAMSolicitor
#IAMLegalTeam
#CokeheadPanellingDwarf
#READTHEWIKI ⬆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Todays the day Trolls… it’s been 7 days since she had her 24/7 legal team in the case…

Kate, over to you, you unpalatable ham beast

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh lads my phone is being a shithead so i try catching up before it turns off but what I've read has been epic. Great title birkie girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m intrigued what she’s going to do now, is she going to do something now it’s been 7 days or is she just going to carry on with her tit show of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Olaf watching TV when she is getting mauled by her mother to say Tom Grennan? Does that mean they have a TV in that wee area beside the green couch plus one behind Olives head πŸ˜–πŸ˜– both in an open plan living space

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The child looks absolutely shattered, all the time. Poor kid.

The way she rags her hand and gets annoyed at her too.

Looks like she's fallen over in Quarters in Clayton Sqaure and landed in a pile of tacky diamontes....too much KHM. She really does not know how to dress does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The big girl has clocked into her shift in Lacy’s for another day of face destroying (free vitamin C after every chemical peel , feel the burn baby)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is Olaf watching TV when she is getting mauled by her mother to say Tom Grennan? Does that mean they have a TV in that wee area beside the green couch plus one behind Olives head πŸ˜–πŸ˜– both in an open plan living space
They’re not tv watching people she says when every video is filmed in the kitchen with the tv on

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The child looks absolutely shattered, all the time. Poor kid.

The way she rags her hand and gets annoyed at her too.

Looks like she's fallen over in Quarters in Clayton Sqaure and landed in a pile of tacky diamontes....too much KHM. She really does not know how to dress does she.

Quarters 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Woo hoo, new thread with a cracking title if I do say so myself πŸ™Œ

@Hereforthegossss Today's advent has killed me 🀣🀣 she's a fuckin weapon isn't she 🀩

Somebody asked at the end of the last thread if there was news of my mate from Friday night. We've not spoke much because she said she's come down with something... I think it's Colombian flu myself πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ but she ended up back in rockferry after her little jaunt over to Anfield and that's all I know 😬

Are the 7 days now up? I wonder what she's got up her sleeve? I bet you it's ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NOTHING

twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watching a little Octonaughts above and beyond with my youngest bespoke whilst catching up on this thread. Todays episode is about the Bison, how ironic. Apparently a Bison is dangerous when scared and has a peculiar gait. Accurate so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.